[WORKAROUND] Sim grossed out while eating good food?

by LadyRenira

Original Post

Re: Sim grossed out while eating good food?

Hero

Maybe.

Tagging @Deckete for further details.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 41 of 129 (1,384 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i have the same problem .my sims are always disgusted by the food they eat its still not fixed for me.my sims have good cooking skills and good kitchen aplliances and yet they are always disgusted by every meal they eat and i tried resetting them but it doesent solve the problem

Message 42 of 129 (1,378 Views)

★ Apprentice

My problem was solved! Standard smile

The thing is, that in the Russian version there are two fruit cakes! One of them is in the normal list of Cooking Recipe (7level), another one is in Gourmet Cooking Recipes list (1 level).

My sim made a cake from the first list, but he had to make a cake from a second list (Gourmet).

He did it! Now everything is fine! He no longer frowns! Standard smile   

Message 43 of 129 (1,362 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@harun789 wrote:

i have the same problem .my sims are always disgusted by the food they eat its still not fixed for me.my sims have good cooking skills and good kitchen aplliances and yet they are always disgusted by every meal they eat and i tried resetting them but it doesent solve the problem

Please check the last few posts in this thread on what to do

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 129 (1,357 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Great, LeeLooRussia! Is true. There is two fruit cakes, same. And what caused the bug was the fruit cake gourmet skills.

Message 45 of 129 (1,348 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Two Sims in household of three still "infected" with dislike for everything from eating the fruitcake. Teeth bared Tried making a new fruitcake and both grimaced while eating it, but still hate all good food. Basically, they make a disgusted face whenever they would *normally* be making the "I like this!" face. Tried it again - still did not work.

I only see the fruitcake option under the baking skill, it's not under regular cooking or under gourmet cooking either. Maybe it's different in the U.S. English version?

Message 46 of 129 (1,256 Views)

Hero

There should be one under gourmet. Not sure what level. You need that one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 47 of 129 (1,248 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I spoke too quickly. LeeLooRussia was right :eahigh_file: - I didn't see the second fruitcake at first.

Under the "Baking" skill at level 8 there is a "fruitcake" - eating that doesn't change anything. Under the "Gourmet Cooking" skill there is a level 1 "gourmet fruitcake". Make *that* version and have your Sims eat it. They should get the "Who eats this stuff?" negative moodlet. Afterwards they can enjoy good food again! Large smile

Message 48 of 129 (1,240 Views)

★★★ Novice

This problem of grossed out over all food after eating the fruitcake is NOT resolved.   My game is up to date and still having issues.

Dec 14th, 2015

Message 49 of 129 (1,188 Views)

Hero

Did it newly affect anyone or is this about already affected Sims ? You will need to 'reset' those by eating another gourmet fruit cake.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 50 of 129 (1,185 Views)