Re: [WORKAROUND] Sim grossed out while eating good food?

by Alira_loves_sims

Original Post

Re: [RE-OPENED] Sim grossed out while eating good food?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just a heads up.

This bug seems to be back with the latest (March 23) patch.

Mitchell Kalani dislikes fruitcake, yet couldn't seem to help taking a piece. Now he makes "grossed out" animations even eating normal food.

Save file:

https://puu.sh/uZ0jP/2db49b429e.7z

Message 101 of 129 (1,580 Views)

Hero

And he wasn't affected before ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 102 of 129 (1,572 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is a relatively recent save game. Wasn't started until after this was "fixed"

First time playing the Roomies household in this save as I'm playing all households alphabetically and this is the first cycle.

He seemed fine before the Welcome Wagon came.

Message 103 of 129 (1,568 Views)

Hero

Try eating another fruit cake

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 104 of 129 (1,564 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@EmmaVane - It has to be the GOURMET Fruitcake in order to really get rid of the grossed out behavior. At least in my game it had to be the gourmet and not the regular one. Make your Sim eat the whole gourmet fruitcake. He will not like it as he/she eats but after he/she finished it should be gone. To test it let the Sim eat regular food after. If he/she still does it feed another gourmet fruitcake.

Next time make sure to avoid the welcome wagon fruitcake. Don't let your Sims eat that BAD cake! Wink

Message 105 of 129 (1,562 Views)

Hero

I've added this back

Here's the workaround again for everyone that's affected

Cook another Gourmet Fruit Cake and have the Sim eat that.That should cure the Sim

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 106 of 129 (11,992 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

My couple both ate the welcome fruit cake and liked it. Since the latest patch they praise every meal by waving their hand and saying Aaah! Ohhh! - even if the food has only normal quality. It's the "grossed out" bug in the other direction.

Message 107 of 129 (1,496 Views)

★ Pro
If that is really a bug I will sure like it lol.
I rather have them liking the food than the grossed out reaction. Less stress for the player Wink
Message 108 of 129 (1,488 Views)

Re: Have problem about food.

★★★ Newbie

Solution: When the neighbor puts down the fruitcake on the table (or floor In some cases), Don't let your sim eat it. Cancel eating that, and make a meal and call them to that meal. After they are eating it, throw the fruitcake distraction away. The sims should not have the "fruitcake glitch"

Message 109 of 129 (1,403 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] Sim grossed out while eating good food?

★ Apprentice

I have same thing, my sims hate all food, so sad...

Message 110 of 129 (1,375 Views)