Cable Car Bug - Sims 4 Snowpackage

by kekinator25

Original Post

can't go to the top snowy escape ,skiing from the highest hills

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.59.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When playing snowy escape and you trying to go to the top with the lift (?) to skiing och snowboarding
What happens when the bug occurs? it appears a symbol where above the sim who is trying to go there, that it's something in the way or that they can't reach it.
What do you expect to see? The sims should go up riding the lift so he or she can skii or snowboard down the biggest hills.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

the problem was there from the start when i bought the game and still after game updates, reinstalling, cleared cache and so on.

Message 21 of 43 (743 Views)

Re: can't go to the top snowy escape ,skiing from the highest hills

Hero
@Juliaaandersson Do you have a restaurant lot in the skiing area ?

If not, check if there's a bike stuck on top station of the gondola.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 43 (721 Views)

★★ Novice

No, I don't think so, I only have lots in The game from The start/original. Thanks, I will check if there's a bike stuck on The top, I don't think so, but I will check, thanks 

Message 23 of 43 (717 Views)

★★ Novice

OMG!!, there is a stupid bike stuck on the top, but it's not mine and i tried to take a ride to get it away, but it didn't work, any suggestions on how to get rid of it?

Message 24 of 43 (693 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Juliaaandersson Since you're a mod user, I would recommend getting twistedMexis DestroyObjects mod and delete it with that

You can find the link in this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-Common-Game-Fixing-Mods-Hero-Approved/m-p/9836185

I merged your post with the existing thread on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 43 (684 Views)

★★ Novice

thanks!, but I don't use mods anymore, haven't used any in mant months, do you know any other way to get rid of the damn bike? xD

Message 26 of 43 (679 Views)

Hero
@Juliaaandersson Create a klepto Sim and steal it

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 43 (655 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you! 

Message 28 of 43 (652 Views)

Cable Car Bug - Sims 4 Snowpackage

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.59.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Ab an die Uni, Ab ins Schneeparadies, 4 Jahreszeiten, Hunde und Katzen, Großstadtleben
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When i´m playing the Snowpackage and try to use the cable car, my Sim won´t do so.
What happens when the bug occurs? Then i can´t use the cable car, because my sim says he can´t use it.
What do you expect to see? I would expect to use the cable car and get on top of the mountain.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Hello,

i got the bug that while i´m playing the new snowpack and try to use the cable car to get on top of the mountain. It always get canceled and i can´t get to the top of the mountain. I alreade repaired my sims in origin but the bug stays.

Could you please help me ?

Thanks!

Message 29 of 43 (642 Views)

★★ Novice

okay so this seems to be a never ending * story. I tested with 2 different klepto sims to steal the bike but it didn't work Frown((

Message 30 of 43 (620 Views)