[FIXED] [S] New items gathered disappear from inventory (FW Baby Trait)

by TheWindKaze

Original Post

Re: Items Go Missing When Traveling In Batuu

★★ Guide

I do have a sim that I've made into a townie in my save that has the Father Winter trait. Next time I play I'll try removing him and see if that does anything different. Thumbs up

Message 81 of 122 (654 Views)

Hero
@Peapod79 You can just remove the trait. Does he live somewhere or is he unhoused ? Sometimes it's enough to just move him in.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 82 of 122 (652 Views)

★★ Guide

He's housed. I'll try moving him, if that's not enough I can try removing the trait or delete, I'm not fussed if I have to lose him... I'd rather keep the save than him. Wink

Message 83 of 122 (632 Views)

Re: Droid disappears from inventory when travelling

★★★ Novice

Sent it to you, thank you Standard smile

Message 84 of 122 (635 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Wishonastar18 You do have babies from Father Winter. The twins in Sulani.

Try aging them up to toddlers. That was enough to make the droid stay in inventory for me.

You can also remove the trait with traits.remove_trait_FatherWinterBaby while the baby is active (not sure if that will even work with babies though, didn't try)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 85 of 122 (631 Views)

★★ Guide

I've had a few more hours to play and I've found some things. Thank you for your suggestions. I moved house with my sim that had the Father Winter trait and it seemed to work for a time, but then her Scoundrel reward banner went missing when traveling. I went back out and just deleted the sim with that trait. It's now been almost 2 hours and a lot of traveling and no issues. I feel that he was likely the culprit as you've suggested. Before I could have items disappear quite frequently and readily. I'll continue to keep an eye on it but so far it really does feel fixed to me. Thank you for your suggestions and your time. Standard smile

Message 86 of 122 (604 Views)

★★★ Novice

@crinrict That fixed it. Thank you :D I appreciate all your help Standard smile

Message 87 of 122 (592 Views)

★ Novice

I keep having issues with my Droids too! If I place my droid in my inventory, or if it gets sent to my inventory, I can not take it out and place it back into world. It has done this with every character I've had so far. 

Message 88 of 122 (530 Views)

Hero
@daDiiingbat Do you have any Sims that are related to Father Winter ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 89 of 122 (516 Views)

★ Novice

I do not. If he's in seasons pack, I don't have that one. 

Message 90 of 122 (502 Views)