Re: Inventory items disappear when traveling

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★ Novice
@crinrict Thank you! It worked! I tested it by fishing in one lot and then traveling home and the fish stayed in the inventory unlike before. I used the number one method you recommended.
Happy gaming to you too <3
Message 111 of 122 (770 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict How can you find the sims with that trait in your game? I looked through all of my sims manually and could not find them. Thanks in advance!
Message 112 of 122 (728 Views)

Hero
@LMADSEN You need a mod: Show/Search Sim Info Mod found at ModTheSims.

Once you have that in you can click on any Sim and choose Search Sims, then put: Trait:FatherWinterBaby, click ok

You should then get a list of all the Sims that have the trait. You then need to write down their name and go find them in your game to remove the trait.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 113 of 122 (718 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Thank you very much!
Message 114 of 122 (708 Views)

★ Novice

Hi,

I think I'm having trouble with the FatherWinterBaby trait. I've been googling it and I have a lot of the signs of this issue. In one of your posts you helped someone figure out which sims were causing the issue, could you tell me how or help me figure out which sims are causing my problem?

I've downloaded the should_stop_fatherwinter_errors.ts4script (hasn't helped as far as I can tell) and I've downloaded MCCommand Center but now realised I have no idea which sims are causing the problem so don't know who to delete.

I'm also trying removing other mods and cc but have had no luck yet.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Message 115 of 122 (662 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero

@TheWolfsMoon133 Download Show/Search Sim Info Mod from ModTheSims

Then click on any sim and use the SimsInfo menu > Search Sims > Type: Trait:FatherWinterBaby

That should give you a list of all Sims with the trait.

Or go to patron and find leroidutout. He's got a mod for the trait that fixes it as well.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 116 of 122 (653 Views)

Hero

Is anyone still having this issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 117 of 122 (577 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I haven’t had this issue since you highlighted the mod to find it.  If I did I’d come back to the thread and read through it.  Although a tidy up f steps to take would make is easier 😉

Spoiler

Message 118 of 122 (550 Views)

Hero
@nagaqueen13 Do you have no more FW Babies at this point ?

Would be interesting to see if it still happens with them.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 119 of 122 (548 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@crinrict Not yet, but they are planned for the future. I’ll keep an eye on it, and update if they start causing glitches again. Thanks for all your help.

Message 120 of 122 (545 Views)