Re: Mirrors acting like windows

by manzana0807

Original Post

Re: [WORKAROUND] Reflections show backwards in mirrors (Radeon RX 6000 Series)

★★★ Novice

Make sure you hit the me too button ok the first post so EA takes this issue seriously 

Message 141 of 180 (755 Views)

★★ Pro
@Yaxmin28 Please hit the the Me Too button on the first post! I desperately want to get this fixed and hitting that button is very important for the team to see who's affected.
Message 142 of 180 (742 Views)

★ Apprentice

I just did Standard smile ,hopefully they fix this issue soon.

Message 143 of 180 (714 Views)

★★ Pro
@Yaxmin28 Awesome! I hope so too. It's depressing to think this has gone on for over a year and there are those who claim it won't be fixed. Sigh. I refuse to give up hope though!
Message 144 of 180 (695 Views)

★ Guide

yeah, ive noticed it also seems to have decreased the performance in my game , especially so when i play in windowed fullscreen along with not being able to tab out...may have to take the L on this one and play without reflections but god it looks so terrible, especially near water. really takes away from my enjoyment of the game

Message 145 of 180 (657 Views)

★★ Pro

I really don't understand in the first place why it was okay to link a third-party hack, when we can't even link mods because they are third-party content not supported by EA. Why should this be any different?

To make things worse, there's not even a warning that this so-called "fix" isn't tested or approved of by EA and could come with unwanted side effects! It's infuriating.

Message 146 of 180 (630 Views)

Community Manager

Under investigation. Accepting as solution for visibility purposes only.

@SimQARobo wrote:

@manzana0807 

We're aware, yes.  Apologies for the inconvenience thus far.

Hey all, marking this as the solution for visibility. We're still actively investigating this issue at the moment. 

EACade
Message 147 of 180 (2,097 Views)

★★ Pro

Thank you so much @EA_Cade!

Message 148 of 180 (577 Views)

Mirrors reflection glitch

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello!

I want to ask if anyone else has this issue... all mirrors in the game for me reflect what appears to be the roof and other things when zoomed in at certain angles etc. I included a photo to show what happens.

Any help is appreciated! 

Message 149 of 180 (458 Views)

Re: Mirrors reflection glitch

Hero
@psychoellaa I merged your post with the main thread but could you confirm what graphics card you have ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 150 of 180 (451 Views)