by crinrict

Original Post

Spellcasters always with brooms even if they don't have one

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have almost all of the expansion packs except for get to work. For Game Packs I have Parenthood, Realm of Magic, Vampires, and Dine Out. Stuff packs is Perfect Patio and Luxury Party stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By a broom for one spellcaster and then don't by one for another in a diffrent household and invite that person over.
What happens when the bug occurs? Every single spellcaster is using a broom even if I don't give them one.
What do you expect to see? I expect those that have brooms to use them and those that don't not to have them.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

All the spellcasters in my main save file all use brooms even if I don't give them one which is really annoying because I have some spellcasters choose not to use brooms and it's not even when I'm not playing them I played one of the ones that dose not use a broom and she was flying on one as well.

Message 21 of 23 (428 Views)

Re: Spellcasters always with brooms even if they don't have one

Hero
@MaryStudios Merged your post with existing thread on this.

NPCs get them assigned when you don't play them.

See solution post for a workaround

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 23 (391 Views)

Re: Former Spellcasters Using Brooms Still

★★★ Newbie

@crinrict wrote:
@John_ZonbiAnd you don't play rotationally ?

There's this issue that sounds similar: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/WORKAROUND-ROM-Game-assigned-broom-and-cant-make-him-stop-usin... but I don't think the game assigns that to Sims you always play.

Hi, ive got the sims 4 realm of magic pack yesterday, ive got 2 brooms and have always use brooms and use the specific broom but my sim never uses the broom? Any help? ;-;

Message 23 of 23 (269 Views)