[FIXED] [MSP] Fashion Photographer: Don't get approved pics back

by LaraNocturnal

Original Post

Re: [WORKAROUND] [MSP] Fashion Photographer: Don't get approved pics back

★★ Apprentice

I’m playing with normal sims, they live in the big penthouse in San Myshuno. I tried with and without mods and changed gigs, but it still happens.

Message 91 of 123 (831 Views)

★ Novice

I've also experienced the same issue as everyone else. I moved out of my apartment into another apartment and found the approved photos from the previous gig that failed. I submitted those instead and it worked. I haven't tried for another gig yet but will do once I can. 

Also I feel that the Moschino pack should have come with more clothes but that's another topic

Message 92 of 123 (785 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have a regular sim,  I live in a house in newcrest.   I do not play with mods at all or any other extra content.  I have all the DLC.  I still have not received the approved photo.  it has been seven days in game.  I lost the money from the job because of it.

Message 93 of 123 (770 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I also have this trouble

Message 94 of 123 (749 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have all DLCs, CC only hairstyles and some clothes. The accepted pics do not return even after 5 sim days... I just bought the Moschino pack and this really bothers me because the only thing from it that I wanted to play is unplayable. Please, FIX IT!

Message 95 of 123 (704 Views)

★★ Novice

Same thing has been happening to me too. I just tried to play again and replaced my mailbox and then found all the pics I’ve submitted in my house inventory box. I then did a gig and submitted the pic, which got approved and then waited for it to come in the mail or my house inventory. It came in the mail the next day. I go to post the photo to fashion Simstagram and it won’t let me. Just keeps throwing her hands up in the air like she can’t get to it. I’ve moved it to different spots and still she can’t touch it. This is really frustrating! 

Message 96 of 123 (687 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [MSP] Fashion Photographer: Don't get approved pics back

★ Novice

I have tried both landscape and portrait and still nothing.

Message 97 of 123 (599 Views)

Hero
@Kathsubo Have you tried replacing your mailbox ? Is this for an apartment or house ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 98 of 123 (568 Views)

★★ Guide

While I don't have this bug in particular... I do have another very frustrating bug. Along with the mouse clicks not registering bug, I have a bug where I obviously meet the requirements for an assignment, but the game doesn't register this as well. For example I need to have a sim in athletic attire, I do that, I take photos, game does not register it. 

Very annoying.

I like The Sims 4, but I feel they rushed this pack. I'm seeing so many people struggle with this career. 

Message 99 of 123 (561 Views)

Hero
@JeanVW Could you please create a separate thread for that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 100 of 123 (555 Views)