Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [MSP] Fashion Photographer: Don't get approved pics back

by SimGuruNick

Original Post

Community Manager (retired)

From what I've seen, it's broken when submitting portrait-orientated photos. Landscapes are always fine. Thanks for all the reports everyone Standard smile

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 51 of 123 (8,067 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Ah ha!  The portrait orientation fits with where I've experienced the bug.  Sneaky little portaitses!

Message 52 of 123 (3,559 Views)

★★★ Guide

I'm sorry, but I've been sending landscape photos this whole time, and I'm still having this issue. Is there something else I can do?

Message 53 of 123 (3,307 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sim living in a regular house in the cheaper Del Sol Valley area. Sending landscape pics and I also have this issue. Pls fix asap Frown 

Message 54 of 123 (3,279 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@vadish3825Look in your family inventory. Also, make sure to test this without mods.

Message 55 of 123 (3,273 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

For those of you where sending landscape doesn't work

• Are only sending landscape ? 
  • Did you send multiple ?
  • What pose did you use ?
  • Did you use the mark to place take the shot ?
  • Which camera did you use ?
  • Which lot did you try it on ?
  • Did you try replacing the mailbox ?
  • Who did you photograph ? Household Members, fashion models, played Sims, Occults ?
  • What kind of Sim is your Sim ? Vampires ?
  • Did you check your household inventory after the bills came ?
  • Are you using any mods/cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 56 of 123 (3,195 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This Happened to me also,

I don't know if this is related to this bug but I will say it if it helps narrow down the cause of the bug.

One of the freelance photography gigs I did was missing the Task "post photo to fashion simstagram"

After completing the gig, the bug occurred on the very next gig and every one after that.

Unfortunately I don't know which gig it was but I do know it was a level 1 photography skill one.

I also have a workaround that has been working for me so far.

If you have an approved photo from an earlier gig in your inventory, you can post it to fashion simstagram instead.

Hope this helps someone out.

Message 57 of 123 (3,129 Views)

Hero
@Breetai_SDF-1 Have you been taking portrait or landscape photos ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 58 of 123 (3,106 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Both, I got the same problem with either portrait or landscape, though I did first encounter the problem with portrait. However since I posted, I have been using my workaround and when the bills finally came in I received all the missing approved photos at once, small ones ended up in my sims inventory and medium and large ended up in the family inventory. I have not encountered a gig with the missing task since, so it seems to have resolved itself. On that note if I encounter the missing task again, I will repeat what I did last time and report back here with the results.
Message 59 of 123 (3,048 Views)

Re: Photo Sent to Client for Approval never comes back in the mail

★★★ Newbie

I was living in San Myshuno in an apartment.  I have a normal sim (not occult).  The 1st picture I submitted was returned, but I have had none others returned.  After reading another comment about picture orientation, I'll have to try taking portrait and landscape and see if that makes a difference.  So far, it has happened for every gig that I have tried.  I did get the notice that my photos were received and approved by the client in all cases. I do not have mods nor have I ever had them.

Thank you!

Message 60 of 123 (3,022 Views)