Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [MSP] Fashion Photographer: Don't get approved pics back

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Freelancer Career Bug

★★ Novice
@crinrict I was getting mail, but no picture. But I just checked my household inventory and all the pictures are there. I was able to submit the photo and finish the job! Yay! Didn't think to look in household inventory, only personal inventory.
Message 31 of 123 (1,222 Views)

★★ Novice

Have private messaged you my save file from last night where I was having the issue.

Thanks

Message 32 of 123 (1,204 Views)

EA Sims Team

@HanB13 

Thank you!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 33 of 123 (1,194 Views)

Approved Photos Never Returned.....

★★★ Novice

I can't complete my photography gigs because I never get my approved photos back in the mail. Can anyone help??

Message 34 of 123 (1,147 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have this same problem please get this working as soon as possible I love this pack and I want to use the career but I fail everytime 

I've tried to go to an apartment in san myshuno and then I went to del sol valley and then again to an apartment and then tried exiting and logging back in and then taking my custom content out but nothing so hurry up and fix this 

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 35 of 123 (1,147 Views)

@bellsburgers  I've merged your post into the master bug thread on this issue.  Please click Me Too in the first post.  It would also be helpful if you could add the info requested by crinrict in this post:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-MSP-Fashion-Photographer-Don-t-get-approved-pics/m...

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 36 of 123 (1,130 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem, the photos are approved but I never get them back, even though I get the rest of the mail.

Tried moving, traveling, it changes nothing.

Message 37 of 123 (1,059 Views)

Hero

Could you guys try deleting the mail box and placing another one (difficult for apartments)

I've tested a save that was faulty and for me, all the photos came back on Monday when the bills were due, landing in the household inventory.

Something seems wonky so try the following things

• Replace mail box if possible
  • Wait till Monday and check your household inventory.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 38 of 123 (1,053 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi, I've had this issue too. It seems like you do get the pictures back when the bills arrive, and land in the household inventory. For me, the pictures don't return in time to complete the gig and it always times out with a really bad outcome. Does anyone know which guru has mentioned this being a bug and where they mentioned it? Thanks.

Message 39 of 123 (997 Views)

★ Pro
Message 40 of 123 (986 Views)