Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [MSP] Fashion Photographer: Don't get approved pics back

by Serabee

Original Post

Re: Photo Sent to Client for Approval never comes back in the mail

Hero
Thanks for the info so far guys

Could you all go traveling to a different lot and then come back to see if that maybe triggers them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 123 (2,245 Views)

★ Novice

House in Brindleton Bay 

not moved 

two gigs so far 

normal sim

got approved message 

no mods

Message 12 of 123 (2,229 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Already tried. Makes no difference 🙄
Message 13 of 123 (2,224 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Tried traveling to a different lot as requested, still doesn't work.

Message 14 of 123 (2,191 Views)

Freelancer Career Bug

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? SP10
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By choosing a gig on the Freelancer Photographer Career.
What happens when the bug occurs? On the Freelancer Photographer Career the approved photos never arrive in the mail which prevents you from advancing in the career. The career is unplayable.
What do you expect to see? The approved photos should arrive in the mail so the gig can be successfully completed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 15 of 123 (2,172 Views)

Re: Freelancer Career Bug

[ Edited ]
EA Sims Team

Hello.

The team is investigating this, but save files may be helpful.  If anyone is still seeing this issue and is willing to share affected save files, please send me a private message with a link to the files.

Instructions here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Tagging @LaraNocturnal @HanB13 @CatGotKeyboard @sddq687 @xoxfyfexo @oykusua 

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 16 of 123 (2,129 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [MSP] Fashion Photographer: Don't get approved pics back

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same problem. My Sim took and submitted the picture the day she received the assignment, was quickly notified they were accepted, then waited days and got nothing and the gig timed out. My Sim lives in an apartment in San Myshuno and I've never used any mods or CC. So far it's only happened once, but she's accepted a second gig and (so far) has not received the pictures back but there's still a couple of days she could potentially receive them. But I'm not really holding out hope at this point Disappointed

(as a side note, is sending something off to be approved and waiting for it to be returned part of the other freelancer careers? I've only done freelance writer before, and once it was approved you got paid if I remember right... but you definitely never waited for it to be returned)

Message 17 of 123 (2,117 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Save file sent!  Thanks for the help.

Message 18 of 123 (2,114 Views)

EA Sims Team

@CatGotKeyboard 

Thank you!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 19 of 123 (2,069 Views)

Hero
Quick question to everyone:

Did you not have any mail or just no photos in the mail ?

They go in the household inventory and not your personal one which is a bit tedious and unexpected.

Could you guys check there ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 20 of 123 (2,066 Views)