Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [MSP] Camera keys not working in photo mode (QE, WASD)

by xjfo411x

Original Post

Free camera Moschino's tripod IS NOT WORKING ANYMORE

★★★ Novice

Please give us back our free camera option with Moschino's tripod or give us back our money Devil

Message 11 of 112 (1,322 Views)

Re: Camera Keys Q and E not working as they should be

★★★★ Novice

This is still not fixed, and it is just lazy to consider it to be so. EA has completely removed the most SIGNIFICANT gameplay feature introduced in the (PAID) Moschino Stuff pack, and is trying to pretend like it never happened by sweeping it under the rug. All they did was bind Q and E to something you could already do, completely ignoring the vertical height feature, which is the entire draw of the Tripod. 

I don't want to wait another 6 months for another lazy fix to be released. If this isn't going to be fixed then I want my money back. I paid money for this pack, and the product I received was NOT what was advertised. 

Message 12 of 112 (1,545 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Marking as "mee too". At this point I wonder if they even know how the feature worked at first place. I read about the "fix" on the patch notes finally thinking I would be able to use it as advertised, but no. They did something else with it. With the huge amount of problems created by the latest patch, I wonder if this is going to ever be adressed. It's the key gameplay feature of a pack for Christ sake.

Message 13 of 112 (1,508 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi Standard smile Hopefully this can help you while you wait: snip

- Wrote this comment before actually trying it and was disappointed again lol 

CM Edit: No mod linking please. 

Message 14 of 112 (1,473 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@elysehargreavesthanks for the thought but this mod now works the same as the broken tripod Frown

Also because I get the feeling that QA doesn't really get what the Camera was supposed to do, it was working the same way the free camera movement works when hitting tab.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxTevJtWLOE starting 1:10 you will see how the keys were working. And this is exactly what we want back.

Message 15 of 112 (1,446 Views)

Re: Free camera Moschino's tripod IS NOT WORKING ANYMORE

Community Manager
Hi @NonorLaBrindille, just to let you know I have moved your post from the French forums to the English ones.
Cath-1-222

Quelqu'un vous vient en aide? Vous pouvez lui donner un peu d'XP
Votre problème est résolu? N'hésitez pas à Accepter une solution sur votre sujet
*Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés*
Message 16 of 112 (1,305 Views)

★ Guide

I fear that this will be one of those features that they have collectively decided to not fix or address, perhaps because they saw it as a luxury gameplay feature that has found it's way to the bottom of the totem pole of priorities for them to look into. From how I have seen this company regress over the years (ie: putting out EP, GP & SP with recycled items from previous EP, GP & SP... ), they seem to be less focused on quality and more focused on how to monetize this brand as much as possible while they have no competition in the market of simulation games.

We spent $9.99 on the Moschino stuff pack that added this feature, a feature that was the primary reason I and many others purchased it. The feature worked from Aug - Dec 2019 (4mos), only for it to break and not be addressed for 6 months and counting. The fact that it has been broken longer than it has worked says a lot. Thumbs down

Message 17 of 112 (1,420 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@crinrict - this thread needs to be changed from [NEEDS INPUT] to [OPEN], as the previous thread was. It doesn't need further input as the same people who were having issues with it in the [ARCHIVED] thread are, no doubt, still having issues with it. Perhaps part of the reason it is not being prioritized is that it is being unnecessarily dropped from the list of priorities!

This is either an issue with the team in charge of escalation not comprehending the issue fully, or the product manager not prioritizing feature breaking bugs in their backlog.

Message 18 of 112 (1,411 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@xjfo411x I haven't had any time to re-tag threads. There's currently quite a few that needs updating but I've been doing non.stop bug testing/collectign since Tuesday so please, cut me some slack. This is all manual work.

Also the tag has no influence on how this is handled with QA

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 19 of 112 (1,395 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I wonder if we could somehow all reach Moschino on Twitter and tel them their pack is broken for over 6 months and no further explainations are given Confused

I do understand EA have a lot on their plate right now, but honestly. It's bad enough when features get broken and they continue to sell the game, but this is the prime gameplay object we are talking about. They need to sit their assess down and fix it or offer refunds, because honestly, how can they get away with breaking the selling object of a pack not even aknowledging it?

Message 20 of 112 (1,338 Views)