by MaryAnne028

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 crashes when I try to freshen up on Batuu

★★★★ Apprentice

So far so good! Thank you, soo much! Large smile

Message 51 of 69 (602 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Jan_831 Im having the same issue. I can't help with the issue in the sims but instead of a full shut down ctrl-alt-del and sign out instead it will save you some time if it helps. I hope there is a fix soon that doesnt involve commands to remove perks.
Message 52 of 69 (559 Views)

★ Guide

Thanks, I tried that and it didn't work, I couldn't get the task manager to come up so I had no choice.  I hope they fix it soon too.  Thanks.

Message 53 of 69 (552 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] [JTB] Game crash/freeze when 'Freshen up at the Dwelling'

★★★ Newbie
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? At Batuu, in the Black Spire Outpost neighborhood, when the sim tries to freshen up at the Dweling.
What happens when the bug occurs? It CRASHES
What do you expect to see? I expect completing that task of his mission without crashing.

Message 54 of 69 (532 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@MaryAnne028 now i go back in my game ..... my sims in BATUU and i cant get back .... game stak
Message 55 of 69 (531 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MaryAnne028 sorry cant get back in my game .... 1 week now
Message 56 of 69 (530 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MaryAnne028 i reload all my gams still cant get back
Message 57 of 69 (532 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So as a console player who has never used cheats nor would like to, this is literally unplayable with my current sims who have certain aspiration perks.

Is this correct?

Message 58 of 69 (503 Views)

★ Guide

I don't like to use cheats either and I never do, but the cheats you use to work around this aren't bad.  It's a pain to have to add and delete the perks every time you travel to Batuu, but yes, if you want to play you pretty much have to use them.  I'm not sure if it is just for the first time when you have to freshen up or if you have to use them every time because I just use them every time I go there.  I don't want to take the chance that my game will lock up again.  Ideally, they will fix this, but we haven't heard a word from anyone at EA regarding this bug and the game has been out for two weeks now.  It stinks, but I have been playing this game since Sims 1 and unfortunately, it is what it is.  Sorry, I feel your pain.

Message 59 of 69 (491 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@psusenas My game crashes within 30 seconds every time I try to play.
Message 60 of 69 (472 Views)