Highlighted

Re: Invisible Nanny

Not applicable

Ok, not sure what you mean by me too button though lol

Message 11 of 15 (428 Views)
Highlighted

Not applicable

I will send you private message with link to file.

Message 12 of 15 (428 Views)
Highlighted

Not applicable

@retrochansmith wrote:

Ok, not sure what you mean by me too button though lol

Check the first post of this thread. There's a button labeled Me Too (unless you're logged in with another language that it would be the same translated to your language)

The number of me toos on a thread are an important indication for QA to see how widespread it is.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 15 (422 Views)
Highlighted

Not applicable

I just had this happen with mine. I couldn't find her and a baby was crying for ages. I sent dad to feed her but she abruptly vanished from the bassinet! 😳

She eventually reappeared but frozen, unmoving even though she now has sleep Z's. I had him bounce her and she was fine after that but it keeps happening with each baby (triplets) and they reappear frozen until the parents interact with them.

It's very creepy... 🤪

Message 14 of 15 (258 Views)
Highlighted

Not applicable

I'm having the same issue now (twice in a row).

The maid is visible but the au pair isn't. She talks to the kids, but I had hired her because she needed to bathe them.. but she didn't nor could I have the kids tell her that.

One time she didn't appear at all, kid went to day care instead, and when the parents came back, au pair showed up... 

I'll try and send my save file to the link mentioned earlier too.

Message 15 of 15 (21 Views)