[WORKAROUND] Hairline cracks on face and clothing (Nvidia)

by TrainerKenta

Original Post

Re: Texture issues around sims mouth in CAS

★ Novice

Yes! Just like that!

Message 51 of 95 (2,488 Views)

Hero

@Azrethr

merged your post

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 52 of 95 (2,480 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I have this issue as well.

I have a GTX 760.

Downloaded Nvidia inspector and... "Sims 4" does not appear in the profiles list... can anyone help?

EDIT: Found out how to manually add Sims 4 to a profile in Nvidia Inspector. But now, the pictures from Tinypic will not display., Can those pictures be uploaded to a better service, like Imgur? 

Message 53 of 95 (2,427 Views)

Hero

Hi @daleylife

not sure what you mean by pictures form tiny pic ? Where do they not display ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 54 of 95 (2,405 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

When I would click the tinypic link that would go to the picture, the picture wouldn't load.

I ended up finding a video explaining the fix, but, the fix did not help me. And remember, "Sims 4" didn't have a profile for me in Nvidia Inspector, I had to add the exe manually, so, I'm not sure if that is part of the issue.

Message 55 of 95 (2,399 Views)

Hi @daleylife,

You should have a Sims 4 profile. Instead of searching for "Sims 4", please just search for "Sims" and scroll down, you should see Sims 4 at the bottom of the list just before "Sims: Life Stories"

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 56 of 95 (2,385 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Sims 4 does not show up in the list for me. 

Message 57 of 95 (2,372 Views)

Hero

Hi @daleylife

I finally understood what you mean. Was a bit tired on the weekend.

I have added the pictures directly to the post and you should be able to see them now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 58 of 95 (2,364 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Weird Facial Lines

★★★★ Novice

i still have this issue and nvidia inspector just crashes my computer when i open it.

Message 59 of 95 (2,338 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Weird Facial Lines

Hero

Unfortunately we can't provide support for the tool here. It's best if you post on the creators page.

This is a unsupported workaround.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 60 of 95 (2,319 Views)