Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: [OPEN] [CAS] [GTW] Lines on face with hairstyle

by DolphinSSA

Original Post

★ Guide

I have a similar issue for quite some time now. I never paid too much attention to it, because I thought it was a small glitch, and maybe it was related to my video card (EVGA Geforce GTX 1070). Anyway, here are some pics:

Glitch-1.jpgGlitch-1a.jpgGlitch-2.jpgGlitch-2a.jpgGlitch-3.jpgGlitch-3a.jpgGlitch-4.jpgGlitch-4a.jpg

Message 81 of 86 (698 Views)

Hero
@DolphinSSA Moving this over to the Nvidia thread.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 82 of 86 (684 Views)

★ Guide

Boss0800's solution worked just fine! Thanks!

Message 83 of 86 (648 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Weird Facial Lines

★★★ Newbie

nvidia inspector worked for the lines and cracks on my sims but i still have these white cracks throughout the entire game, you notice it the most in dark areas when in a certain camera angle. i checked on my other laptop and its the same thing.

Message 84 of 86 (480 Views)

Hero
@bxsnian Probably best if you made a separate thread for that. I do think we have one already but I can't find it.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 85 of 86 (473 Views)

★★★ Guide
@bxsnian I'm seeing this as well.
Message 86 of 86 (87 Views)