Re: High School Years Grades

by BrittanyGuerra

Original Post

Re: High School Sims Not Promoting

★★ Apprentice

@TiaAllyce23 The fix is to send your teen sims, when they are close to getting a higher grade, alone to school and not join them.

Message 31 of 51 (1,388 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

While thankful for the workaround, active school is still the point of the pack and for $40 it doesn't work and I'm miffed. There are no refunds for DLC and the entire franchise is DLC and it isn't right. I feel like everyone is thankful that the aging and incest bugs are gone and the CAS and BB are good so they are completely forgetting that this pack isn't functioning.

Message 32 of 51 (1,364 Views)

★★★ Novice

1000% it defeats the whole purpose of attending high school with your sim if the performance is stuck when you go with. what's the point in adding the interactive parts if my sim doesn't progress unless i send to school alone, totally defeats the purpose.

Message 33 of 51 (1,199 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [HSY] Sim is stuck on C student despite acing all exams

★★★ Apprentice

Same here.

I use the mod UI cheats to cheat my sims grade up when they get the yellow tick at the end of the performance bar.

I do hope there will be a fix soon, because this defeats the purpose of the whole pack...

Message 34 of 51 (1,141 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [HSY] Sim is stuck on C student despite acing all exams

★ Guide

It still baffles me that there appears to be no requirement that games actually function. Imagine if a company sold fridges that kept food lukewarm. Sure, you can put food in them but I don't think they'd stay in business for long.

Very little about this pack or, indeed, this game works at the moment.

Message 35 of 51 (1,107 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] [HSY] Sim is stuck on C student despite acing all exams

★★★ Novice

I've had the same problem. my sims has high skills, does there homework, gets gold for attending class, and is in a good mood and there grades stay at C

dose anyone know when this will be fixed? and do NOT tell me to just sent the sim to school without joining them, that's NOT a solution. the point of the pack is to play at the school with your sim. we should not have to avoid features, we paid $40 for, to "fix" these bugs. we paid for these packs. they should work. 

Message 36 of 51 (1,067 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Work around didn’t work

Message 37 of 51 (1,045 Views)

Re: My sim is stuck on C student dispite acing all exams

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict I totally forgot Uni had that bug...they should know where to start fixing it then, and yet, they won't, which is why EA is getting no more of my money. When they care to fix bugs that defeats the purpose of packs, like the high school grade bug, then, and only then will I *consider* giving them money for content.

@nets84 at the end of every week after they get the promotion tick. And, yes, that's exactly why everyone is rightfully angry...because we all paid $40 for a broken pack and no one seems to care. I have uninstalled the game and no longer play it and no longer watch Sims content because I am disgusted by the state of the Franchise and by EA's business practices.

[CM - merged consecutive posts]

Message 38 of 51 (976 Views)

★ Apprentice

So a bit of context, my sim had the prankster// care free aspiration  and got expelled out of school, once i figured out how to get hi back in he kept getting expelled cause for w//e reason you can only re enroll as an F student. i tried to make him work hard and his grade went up to a D but he kept getting expelled like 3 times. finally I figured out a cheat  to make him an A student just to see if he still got expelled AND HE DIDTeeth bared!! Idk what the issue in the game is that it keeps expelling my sim no matter the grade. atp i might as well have him drop out cause it doesnt seem to be helping. unless like someone mentioned I send him to school alone ://.

Moral of the story maybe not do the carefree aspiration cause once you get expelled its a wrap for trying to improve their grade and joining them at school...

Message 39 of 51 (947 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I used the wishing well and that fixed it for me though it ofcourse isn't the proper way.

Uppdate:

It was reset again to a B, sorry.

Letting the student go alone to school did work how ever, no clue if the well helped with that.

Message 40 of 51 (938 Views)