by SylverKujata

Original Post

Re: High School Years Grades

★★★ Novice

I have the same exact issue.

Message 11 of 51 (2,170 Views)

Re: High School Years Grades

★★★ Novice

I found a workaround! Send the teen to school alone when they've almost maxed out the performance bar. It will treat it like a normal day and they should go to the next grade level at the end of the school day.

Message 12 of 51 (16,866 Views)

Troublemaker Scenario Impossible

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Completing the Troublemaker Scenario with the Highschool pack is currently impossible. Eight days isn't enough time with the new live Highschool calendar.

My sim did her homework and make up work everyday, got impressive from her teachers everyday, never missed class, and had a full performance bar on Friday when she aced her exams. She still ended the week with an F, and then the Scenario ends that Sunday.

This seriously needs to be tuned, or else just have the pranking outcome be the only one.

Also, the "Easy" tag is misleading at best unless, as I said, only the pranking outcome is relevant.

Message 13 of 51 (1,889 Views)

Re: My sim is stuck on C student dispite acing all exams

★★★ Newbie

Tried that, still doesnt work

Message 14 of 51 (2,079 Views)

Re: Troublemaker Scenario Impossible

Hero
@deztech You might have been hit by this bug: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/HSY-Sim-is-stuck-on-C-student-despite-acing-all-exams/td-p/116...

Did she start out with a c and get worse ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 51 (1,856 Views)

★★ Guide
@Kametisu I had this bug as well, the teen was at excellent in the progress bar, did impressive work at class, aced exams, still C. Then I sent her to school alone one day, and she immediately got B.

I fully expected to have to do the same for A, but that one actually updated in played live school right after her exams, but from C to B did require a rabbit hole school day.
Message 16 of 51 (2,059 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [HSY] Sim is stuck on C student despite acing all exams

★★ Apprentice

On Mac, I have this 100% of the time, all 3 saves (two with a brand new reinstall/new sims 4 folder), my sims have 100 school performance and the Gold check mark at the end of the bar and they will not go up in grade until I send them to school without following them

Message 17 of 51 (2,005 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [HSY] Sim is stuck on C student despite acing all exams

★★★★ Guide

I had the same problem, the only solution is to send them to school alone when the performance bar and skill requirements have the tick in the yellow dot next to them, indicating they are ready to be promoted to the next grade...

Message 18 of 51 (1,928 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I hate that the fix is to basically Not use the new high school pack's function. I hope they fix it, so annoying to spend a full week at high school with my teen Sim, have him do well according to the report at end of day, do home work and extra credit, and still see no change in his grade. I haven't tried with a typical teenager, this was with the troublemaker teen scenario because I was looking for a quick start but also a sort of end to the game play so I could take a break from 100 baby. Makes me want to abandon it and just play my 100 baby. They need to hire the modders honestly. 

Message 19 of 51 (1,890 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Must you do that every time or just once? Having to send them to school alone every time will defeat the reseason I paid so much money for the expansion. 

Message 20 of 51 (1,836 Views)