Re: Grim reaper won't leave

by clarey18

Original Post

Re: Grim reaper wont collect the dead, household stuck in that place

★★★ Newbie

Reset (debug) didn't work and the game stopped responding completely. This game has become impossible to play without toggling death off. 

Message 21 of 89 (6,005 Views)

Hero

Do you have lot of stuff in the dying sims inventory ? If so, try deleting some before they die.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 89 (6,002 Views)

★★★ Newbie

nargh, this just happened to me. my sim who was a gardener and had a ton of vegetables in his inventory died, once the grim reaper was about to take him everything froze, except, time was going on. i couldn't change character, i couldn't save, i couldn't use the cheat and i also couldn't close the game properly -_-

Message 23 of 89 (5,980 Views)

★★ Novice

my sim can't go home and one of the sims at work is dead what should i do 

Message 24 of 89 (5,929 Views)

★★ Novice

i tried reset sim i put my sims first name and last name in the cheat and it said sim not found and i tried testing cheats true and it worked and i clicked on the dead sim and it didn't work so what do i do please help me

Message 25 of 89 (5,925 Views)

★★ Novice

im in the same boat as you i tried the cheats to maybe we could both help eachother

Message 26 of 89 (5,926 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I shift-click on the grim reaper nothing happens. 

Message 27 of 89 (5,900 Views)

Hero

Did you enter the testingcheat cheat ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 28 of 89 (5,894 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Grim reaper wont collect the dead, household stuck in that place

★★★★★ Newbie

I used the testingcheatsenabled true cheat and edited a sim in the CAS and I changed one of my sims to a ghost, but the game thought i wanted a different sim to be a ghost yet she still looks like a fairy. Everything is the same except her picture and now I can't travel or move because someone in my household is dying, yet the Grim Reaper never showed, I've tried resetting every sim in my household numerous times, still nothing, I even closed it down, still won't change. I need help on how to fix it so I can finally move my sims out so they can start a family of their own.

Message 29 of 89 (5,831 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Grim reaper wont collect the dead, household stuck in that place

Hero

Can you change them back in CAS ? Using cheats is always at your own risk.

You will probably need to load a backup or quit without saving.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 89 (5,819 Views)