Re: [TROUBLESHOOT] [GTW] No co-workers at science lab

by helenthehunter

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Hero

But all other game packs, stuff packs and expansions ?

Guess that's not the issue then cause I couldn't duplicate with all but GF.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 123 (4,787 Views)

★ Novice

I have deleted the Sims folder , reinstalled the game, played a couple of households and still there's no coworkers in the scientist lab. I have lodged a proper ticket to EA about this, I have tried every fix available from google and still the issue persist. I've deleted all my old games too.. sad 

Message 22 of 123 (4,762 Views)

Sim doesn-t have any Co-workers

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? the most recent one
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? sims get to work
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? go to work with a sim
What happens when the bug occurs? When I go to the scientist lab with my sim when it goes to work there are no other co-workers.
What do you expect to see? I want to see co/workers when I go to work.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Hello,

I have just installed Sims4 and when I try to go to the science lab with my sim he never has any co-workers. Aren't they supposed to be there?

Message 23 of 123 (4,711 Views)

Re: Sim doesn-t have any Co-workers

Hero

Hi @ThingyChan

merged your post with existing thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 123 (4,703 Views)

Re: Sim doesn-t have any Co-workers

★★ Guide

I've just hit this problem.  2 save files, one with cc, one without.  The one with cc has my alien sim plus an alien receptionist, my no cc file has just my alien sim.  Neither file has mods.   I'm happy to share the saves if they are wanted.

I deleted cache files and repaired Sims through origin before creating the no cc file so I could test this.

Fully patched, Win 10 64 bit.

EP - not Seasons or Get Famous

GP - all installed

SP - Kids room, romantic garden, backyard, spooky and cool kitchen installed.

Message 25 of 123 (4,621 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

When I played less than a year ago and did the Science Career, all employees/co-workers were there and I never had a problem aside from the serums not having any effects on the player (which according to the post was fixed).

Today I started the Science Career with no new packs from the last time and there is only the receptionist.

EDIT:

I forgot to mention that I'm now on my second day and no co-workers have spawned except Zoe, the receptionist. Again.

Message 26 of 123 (4,607 Views)

★★★ Novice

i think it is Get Famous, i just got it, test it and all co-workers we there, and before i got Get Famous there was no co-worker

Message 27 of 123 (4,596 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well, we should expect a patch from EA sometime next month then. I mean, so long as there aren't too many tasks relating to co-workers I should be fine.

@persuadeattract wrote:

i think it is Get Famous, i just got it, test it and all co-workers we there, and before i got Get Famous there was no co-worker

Message 28 of 123 (4,591 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@persuadeattract Thanks for that info

@Unknownaaron I have tried this without GF .. and they were still all there. So it might not be that easy and there's other factors involved

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 123 (4,571 Views)

★★ Guide

Update:  I played my cc file for a few more days, and after upgrading my sim ray and setting fire to a chair using it, the Lab Director appreared.  This file now has 2 co-workers.

Message 30 of 123 (4,554 Views)