Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Doctor can't calibrate X-Ray Machine (Route Failure)

by elisnmiami

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
@SimGuruRitzy when will the investigation end? according to the topic, it takes months now.
Message 21 of 66 (3,737 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here, when operating a sim, my sim goes in the T shape and the patient flips out of the machine, in the sciene career, i could not work on the rocket, was not able to click on it at all, the mackine to build the inventions, does not move properly, i am using the dutch language, so not sure how to name them Wink i think the wole : go to work pack is bugged, and that they should check all the careers

Message 22 of 66 (3,683 Views)

★★★ Novice

huh i thought my game is error because of mods, but so many people have the same issue. hope it will be fixed soon

Message 23 of 66 (3,659 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue! Genuinely frustrated, even more so to see that today's update didn't fix the problem Frown

Message 24 of 66 (3,549 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@heavyh3art I'm also very upset. Again, just another update about nothing. I feel like they're kidding us.
Message 25 of 66 (3,510 Views)

★★ Guide
I'm getting this now too. I hope it's fixed soon since it's really affecting my sim's progress in the doctor career.
Message 26 of 66 (3,447 Views)

★★★ Newbie

heya

yeah im having the same trouble with my sims not able to calibrate the x ray machine.its so frustrating

Message 27 of 66 (3,409 Views)

★★★ Guide

I have no new info to contribute really but as someone who looks at dozens of error files on Discord daily I can say that this error is extremely common. Please fix this, and the surgery table, because tbh I'm very bored with it. 

Message 28 of 66 (3,256 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi it’s been a couple months are there any updates on this issue?

Message 29 of 66 (3,199 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

And here I thought this is intentional... As in, I thought maybe either it is not functional on hospital lots, but maybe in household ones.

Message 30 of 66 (3,117 Views)