Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Doctor can't calibrate X-Ray Machine (Route Failure)

by SimGuruRitzy

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having the exact same issue. It's very irritating that I can't continue with my doctor career because of this. And it's irritating that the sims team doesn't seem to be doing about fixing it.

Message 11 of 66 (5,141 Views)

★★ Guide

There is a similar issue with bathtubs, routing problems when trying to repair/upgrade, but no issues when using it. Maybe both bugs are somehow related.

Message 12 of 66 (5,127 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've had this same problem for a month, ever since the cottage living update came out. I remember seeing this post back then, but I took a break from my save that had doctors. Now, going back, I remember why I stopped playing them for a bit. Not sure why they haven't addressed this when they just added a major update (though I'll admit, I love these recent updates, they actually are listening to fans. Now to fix the bugs...)

Message 13 of 66 (5,064 Views)

EA Staff

Hello Everyone,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Just want to let you all know that the team is still investigating this issue.  However, it will take some time.

Thanks!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 14 of 66 (5,055 Views)

★★ Novice
@hazelsmew I'm also having this problem, i've tried everything and it's still not working. Super aggravating, because the x-ray machine pretty much NEVER works first try unless you calibrate it before every usage. Has anybody found a fix yet?
Message 15 of 66 (5,005 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello! Do we have any news about this issue? 

Message 16 of 66 (4,888 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Nope they're still "investigating" lol

Message 17 of 66 (4,854 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Yes tackles, but crap like fashion collections that are much like the clothes in a package of city life. And they completely cough up the serious mistakes they made. Those things worked in the beginning. It seems to me that there is a human pest in their team who makes mistakes on purpose. It's scary. People paid a lot of money for the game, and in the end they won't even enjoy the game.
Message 18 of 66 (4,691 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the same issue as well.  I did purchase the Cottage Update today.  I know that I saw one poster say that they did not have an issue until after that purchase. 

Message 19 of 66 (4,684 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@hazelsmew Same problem here on PS4. It's infuriating
Message 20 of 66 (4,644 Views)