Re: Object is not callable returns

by crinrict

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Hero

@RickxAbsinthe43 No, they occur. It's just the file that doesn't get written (in doc) as MCCC does it's own error logging I assume 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 31 (1,050 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict So I'm not sure if it's related to Clubs, but I got a weird Last Exception that says it's due to a broken mod. But I took out all my mods for this test save. Mods folder is entirely empty except for the Resource.cfg file.
Message 22 of 31 (1,015 Views)

Hero
@RickxAbsinthe43 Did you also delete localthumbcache ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 31 (992 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict Sorry for the delay. I normally delete it after I remove mods or add mods but I'm not sure if I did it this time.
Message 24 of 31 (957 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict Hm. I exited my game and deleted my cache file. I got another last exception when I reopened my game. I think it's festivals? But I still have no mods installed.
Message 25 of 31 (932 Views)

Hero
@RickxAbsinthe43 Do you still get exceptions about the clubs now ?

Festivals have currently this LE: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-CL-Invites-to-festivals-throw-Last-Exceptions/td-p...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 31 (901 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict That's similar to my error... And no, I haven't gotten any Club errors or LE's. I repaired my game because I was having an issue in my test save changing Crib swatches, and went to visit my main save for a bit. My Sim was at a lot where a Club was gathering and I got no errors. Not sure if it's gone though, but both saves didn't give me any errors.
Message 27 of 31 (889 Views)

Hero
@RickxAbsinthe43 It's best to keep this about that club LE.

If you have other issues, best to create a new thread and upload the file (do check if there's already a thread for it as there are many known LEs)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 31 (866 Views)

★ Guide

I believe I might've fount the really real cause of it. At least I'm hoping. The More Clubs Per Sim mod by Neia. I'm sorry for being a nuisance these last few days. It's going to suck playing without it but until it's fixed I'll have no choice. It started reoccurring so I exited without saving and reentered my game and it came back. Took it out and played until after the error was to occur and it didn't happen. I'm hoping this is really solved because it's been really confusing.

Message 29 of 31 (799 Views)

Hero
@RickxAbsinthe43 Make sure to let the modder know

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 31 (764 Views)