[FIXED] [GF] Audition/Gig tab comes up blank

by lastxcookie

Original Post

Re: [GF] Audition/Gig tab comes up blank

Hero

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 60 (1,682 Views)

★★★ Novice

@crinrict

Hi, I just sent the link to my save files, thank you.

Message 32 of 60 (1,672 Views)

Hero

@lastxcookie

I checked your save and while the list was blank when the Sim was with the first or the last agency the middle two had gigs for me.

After doing one gig with the gran one, the list wasn't empty anymore for all four.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 60 (11,518 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] [GF] Audition/Gig tab comes up blank

Hero
Adding this as workaround .. something is not right.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 34 of 60 (1,612 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have tried this work around but it doesn't work for me. My issue happened when my sim was on the acting lot and they got promoted to Silver Screen Icon after finishing a movie. While still on the lot, my sim called to change agencies. Then my sim tried to find new auditions and it came up blank. I quit the job and got it back and it's still blank. I changed it to all of the different agencies and it is still blank. I tried the travel workaround and I tried the reset sim turn around but it is still coming up as blank. It is not a mod issue because I was using mods the whole time and I got a raise and now the auditions are blank. Any advice would be excellent!

Message 35 of 60 (1,542 Views)

Hero

What kind of mods where you using ? If you were using them the whole time, why should it not be an related ? Have you tried without any as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 36 of 60 (1,535 Views)

★★★ Novice
Honestly, I'm using like 10 mods and 5,000 custom content mods. However, the glitch was fixed when my sim was invited to a birthday party and after he attended then he was able to see the auditions again.

And I mentioned that I didn't think the mods were a factor because I was playing game with mods and he had auditions and got several promotions and then during this same game playing session suddenly he could no longer see auditions.

Thank you!
Message 37 of 60 (1,512 Views)

★★ Novice

So, I just had this exact issue happen to me. Tried repairing game, changing agencies, quitting job ect and nothing worked. I had given up, decided to just promote my sim via mcc and pretend she was an actress. So I promoted her  to silver screen icon and bam my auditions were back! Give it a try and see if it works for you? I’m curious if I was just lucky lol 

Message 38 of 60 (1,486 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've tried every agency, no gigs. Tried making it so I only had one actor in the household. No gigs. She is a natural level nine actor, worked hard af to get her there. Is there a fix? i tried copying the save, repairing the game and everything.

Message 39 of 60 (1,390 Views)

★★★ Novice

My Sims saves for @SimGuruIcarus if he still wants. Or for anyone who can help with the issue. Thank you if you do.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vxK_ojF4X_LjNs0Xtr4A54gXiPnuDKi5

Message 40 of 60 (1,349 Views)