[FIXED] [GF] Audition/Gig tab comes up blank

by lastxcookie

Original Post

Re: Get Famous - Acting Career no Auditions

Champion (Retired)

This is normal for her and any other Sim that are cheated up in Acting level. You will have to start with the two first available agencies but given that her level is so high it shouldn't take long to make the others available.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 20 of 60 (2,848 Views)

★★ Pro
I don’t agree becase Judith gets all audition list fine in my current game. Also, my 2 actor sims also get the same bug when I activate them in a newly created game. They get no audition although my sims have never cheated for earning fames and career levels. If they have no audition by design after moving to a new game, then i will be disappointed in the sims 4 again and I won’t have feeling to play the sims 4 without cheat because cheating play is not my taste since the sims 3.
Message 21 of 60 (2,813 Views)

Hero
@aodoherty which agency did you use for your new Sims ?

As jpkarlsen said above, the issue usually occurs if you choose higher gigs before doing the lower ones. When you start your game, you should only have the two lower agencies.

Did you place them in a new game with them already having a certain fame level which made the other agencies show up ?

It's probably the same issue as we have here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/WORKAROUND-A-GF-Looking-for-audition-drops-from-queue/td-p/717... .. that thread is a bit of a collection of issues which is way I haven't merged the threads.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 60 (2,789 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] [GF] Looking for audition drops from queue

★ Apprentice

I have the same problem, but for some reason I suppose my sim doesn't have any gigs considering how there is no option to cancel one on their phone. Should I make my sim quit and start all over again?

Message 23 of 60 (2,749 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I got some srceenshots here. This is my current active households. My sims are not new. They are all skilled sims for a few years. 

6.png

7.png

8.png

He is a human sim and his level is 10 in actor. He has no problem to find the audition list here. His agency is Well Suited one. 

9.png

10.png

This guy is a grand master vampire. Also he has vampire glitch as well which can't gain vampire points in current game but anyway, 

both of them completed all fame and acting aspirations. I haven't cheated them up for fame or career levels. It was really hard to get starlight accolade trophys. 

11.png

Now I moved them into a new game. They lost all money and houses. They are still in level 10 of actor career. 

12.png

This human guy doesn't get audition list in this newly created game. 

13.png

This is a vampire actor. He has been an actor since Get Famous was released. A gig is already prepared for him in a new game so I cancelled it. 

14.png

15.png

Now the gig is cancelled. 

16.png

No problem with ringing for gig. 

17.png

No audition list he gets in a new game. 

But he still can get audition list in my current game. I want to move them to a freshly created game because there are some small bugs in my current game. 

18.png

They got these trophys from making bestsellers and acting gigs. The other red hair vampire guy was an actor too. 

19.png

This human guy joined to actor career when he was the proper celebrity 4 stars.  He got many starlight accolades trophy from making bestsellers. 

When he promoted up to level 3 in actor, he became the global superstar. 

20.png

This is the red hair vampire guy. He started his star level from acting and he became a global superstar when he promoted to silverscreen icon in actor career but now he is working for entertainer, musician branch. He is not an actor any more but occasionally, his previous agency send him a message that they got a really nice roll for him and check it out. I checked yes, then he got the blank audition list. 

I wanted to prove that I have never cheated for promotion for my family. In case other white hair vampire guy, he moved from his previous game , so he lost his celebrity tile in my current game. I'm ready to provide my save files if it might be needed. 

21.png

I got this from the previous game and Roy still had his celebrity tile placed on the hottest spot. 

I'm adding 3 more screenshots/ 

22.png

I came back to my current game. I wanted to check this white hair vampire would get the audition list after canceling this prepared gig. 

23.png

He is cancelling his gig. 

24.png

Now his gig is cancelled.

25.png

Now he got his all audition list back as a silver screen icon IN MY CURRENT GAME.  His agency is GRAN. He still doesn't get audition list in a new game. 

Message 24 of 60 (2,747 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] [GF] Looking for audition drops from queue

Hero
Do you have a white window or does it just drop ?

@BleedinBrass

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 60 (2,727 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Do you have this Sim in your gallery ? What's the name ?

@aodoherty 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 60 (2,720 Views)

Re: [GF] Audition/Gig tab comes up blank

[ Edited ]
Hero

@lastxcookie

This issue is usually caused if you choose a higher agency than gigs available

If you start a new save and download a Sim that already has fame or cheat up the fame, they can choose all agencies but choosing the last two can lead to issues as you do need to do the easier assignments first.

Connection Reward might also be an issue.

That's the theory for this issue

Questions:

• Have you done any gigs ?
  • What level is your celebrity at ?
  • Did you download the Sim or cheat up ?
  • Which agency did you choose ? Do you get gigs if you choose one of the first two ?

Going to merge some other posts into this one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 60 (2,720 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

No all of these 3 sims are created in my cas. I didn’t share them in gallery. Oh i’m wrong. 2 of them were created in cas. The red hair guy is the 2nd generation of my female sim since 2015. He was born in my game in 2015 real time. The dark brown hair one was created in cas in 2017 in my game. The white hair one was created in cas in July 2018, this year. Also my sims were not celebrities when Get Famous was released. They started from no star. White hair guy started from level 4 in acting career but he still has no problem to get the audition in current game. The dark brown hair guy started his acting career from level 1 but he also has this issue in the new game.  I dont really get sim family from gallery. 

Message 29 of 60 (2,680 Views)

Re: [GF] Audition/Gig tab comes up blank

★★★ Novice

@crinrict

Hi, my current sim is at celebrity level 2 naturally, she reached 'great' in her goodness reputation however it went below so I only used testing cheats on that. She's still in the beginner agencies and her rewards or perks are naturally gone along with the celebrity level without the use of testingcheats. I made the sim myself and in terms of celebrity level I started from 0 to 2. As I mentioned, I only used testingcheats to raise her goodness reputation. With the initial release of Get Famous, I could choose gigs even if I used testingcheats however now I cannot. 

This is a weird issue because when I played the default celebrity sims like Ward, I could not choose gigs for them despite them already being top celebrities. I removed my save files and started a new game to test out if it would work or not and the same thing happened; as long as I use testingcheats to change celebrity levels, even if a sim is originally at level 1, I raise it to level 3, but then put down to level 1 again, as long as you use testingcheats, no gigs appear even with the lower agencies.

I do suspect it happened after a recent patch and I hope it does get fixed! Standard smile

Message 30 of 60 (2,661 Views)