[FIXED] [GF] Audition/Gig tab comes up blank

by lastxcookie

Original Post

Re: Get Famous - Acting Career no Auditions

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@its_sxsi
These auditions offers should show. I had the same - it did not want to display in the sim window but it was on the phone.
There is another option. My sim started from the level of two stars in the actor's career. Maybe there are no offers for sim without  next stars?

The number of stars does not depend on the actor's career,

Message 10 of 60 (3,750 Views)

Hero
It sounds like a bug to me, tbh.

Could you fill out a report here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 60 (3,248 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND/A] [GF] Looking for audition drops from queue

★★★ Newbie
I had the issue where I cheated getting connections reward. So that my sim started at a higher wage. Then no options came up for auditions when I clicked check for gig. I had my sim quit their job, then they got the acting job again, only now lower agencies were available. Then I clicked check for gig, and things showed up. I think the glitch is with the connections reward trait. Not sure though. Just wanted to let everyone know.
Message 12 of 60 (2,999 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @its_sxsi

We're not able to the reproduce the issue that you described.  Would you be willing to share save files that have the issue? 

If so, instructions are here: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 13 of 60 (3,192 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I haven't been having this issue since Get Famous was released but recently, I got a small bug that my husband sim yells at his spouse from time to time without any negative moodlet or reason. So I started a new game with them as a new game and suddenly, 3 actor sims can't get a gig. I tried on phone and there was Find a gig? option and still  audition pop up is all blank. I quit the game and did factory resetting and also repaired game in Origin but still  the same. 

I created a new game which my family sims haven't  moved in. I picked a random sim in cas and started a new game with him. NO MODs, No CCs.. I activated Judith Ward and she has the same issue. 

10.png

11.png

I got back to my old game and my sims still are able to get the auditions normally but get the blank one in the new game. I activated Zest household ink Oasis Springs, and let him started an actor career. I promoted him up to level 5 by cheat and he has the same issue in the newly created game without my family. 

12.png

But the weird point is that I still can have audition list in my old game, not in the newly created one. 

6.png

As you see, my sims can have gigs here but in this saved game, his husband is yelling at this  spouse randomly with NO reason or NO moodlets. I want to do a fresh start as a new game with this family, but then they won't get any gigs. 

Message 14 of 60 (3,021 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@aodoherty
I do not know if this will help if it's a game bug but delete the localthumbcache.package file from the game folder and fix the game in Origin.
One person in my forum also reported such a problem but after this advice she did not respond, so I do not know if it helped her.
I don't work for EA

Message 15 of 60 (3,013 Views)

★★ Pro
As I mentioned above, I already did factory resetting and repaired the sims 4 all expansion pack in Origin but no luck.Frown
Message 16 of 60 (3,008 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

I'm sorry, I did not read this accurately enough
In that case, it is a real game bug and it will happen more often to other players probably. So I think you should provide your saves for EA.

Message 17 of 60 (3,000 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I brought one more screenshot of Judith Ward. I asked her change the agency to Everyday Extra agency and then checked for gig. 

16.png

She suppose to have more gigs than these 2 commercials from her actress career level but she has only 2. 

Even one of my sim family is at level 10 of actor career but he still has only 2 gigs with everyday extra agency. 

Message 18 of 60 (2,997 Views)

★★ Pro
Thanks for reading my story in detail. I forgot how to find my saved game file s in Saves folder.
Message 19 of 60 (2,992 Views)