[FIXED] [GF] Acting Career Sim not getting gig pop-up

by Psychotps

Original Post

Re: [WORKAROUND] [GF] Acting Career Sim not getting gig pop-up

★★★ Newbie
@Psychotps I have the same problem my sim pass the first step of hearing after that must be next step but nothing happen sim stay at home and that's it , sim can't go to the film set. That's really annoying and I don't know what to do Frown
Message 621 of 666 (1,062 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Simsek310 Are you also going into CAS, going into the map, or saving and exiting the game after your Sim has their audition? Anything that causes a loading screen is a problem, not just traveling.

Message 622 of 666 (1,025 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I can't believe they have the audacity to release a new expansion pack, knowing their game is broken. Jesus.

Message 623 of 666 (962 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This worked for me! Thanks for the fix!!! This was driving me crazy!

Message 624 of 666 (940 Views)

Get Famous gig glitch

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Latest
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Pets, get famous, seasons
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get famous pack wont let me do gigs.... again
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim can go to an audition. But when it comes time to go to the gig it just doesn't work. It counts down to 0 minutes and just stays there. No option to go to the gig
What do you expect to see? Fixed, and stayed fixed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

• This bug was going on. Then it get fixed (finally) and now it wont work again. Any suggestions by other players have been tried and it just doesn't work. Very frustrating
Message 625 of 666 (943 Views)

Re: Get Famous gig glitch

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@kelly_degeestIf you don't mind user mods, then I strongly recommend this mod created by @Bra1nBlast3d  until the official bug fix is released. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/WORKAROUND-GF-Acting-Career-Sim-not-getting-gig-pop-up/td-p/89...

Message 626 of 666 (859 Views)

Cannot go to work- get famous

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi!

I recently bought the sims 4 expansion pack-get famous and was very excited about being able to attend gigs and acting jobs, but unfortunately when the gig time comes, it just passes by and I don't get any notification telling me to go to work!

I have tried to do some research to see if I have done anything wrong, but I haven't. I even tried re-loading the game, making a new game and nothing worked!

I am very confused on how to fix this, please help Frown

Any advice on what to do would be amazing!!

Many thanks xx

Message 627 of 666 (766 Views)

★ Guide

Thats true. Get famous was my first expansion pack on PS4. Unfortunately my sims can not go to the gigs since three weeks and still noone fixed that. It is really annoying because I payed full price and expansion doesnt work correctly, Del Sol Valley has only a few lots, and cas/build mode has miserable content. 

Message 628 of 666 (824 Views)

Get famous glitch

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 4/14/2020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get famous, Discover University, city living , seasons, cats and dogs, get to work, island living, get together Jungle adventures, Parenthood, Dine out, Spa day, Outdoor retreat Tiny living, Moschiono, laundry day, Toddler stuff, Vintage glamour, Kids room stuff, Cool kitchen stuff, Perfect patio stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get into acting career and do auditions and then auditions dont work it will say i have an audition at 7 and when it gets to 7 it wont take me to audition and just passes by and doesnt say anything.
What happens when the bug occurs? i cant go to my gig and it doesnt show when i have a gig in an hour even though at careers it says i have a gig that day and at that time.
What do you expect to see? To be able to get the join or send alone opition and for the gig in one hour notification.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Disabled all mods

No screenshot relevant

Message 629 of 666 (783 Views)

Re: Cannot go to work- get famous

Hero
@whiterabbit2424 Merged your post with existing bug report on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 630 of 666 (713 Views)