Highlighted
Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Error Code: 102:6ee24dd4 - Corrupted relationship

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? most recent on MAC (15 Nov 2019 - 1.58.63)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? ALL (incl. DU)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? good question :/
What happens when the bug occurs? cannot load family, loading screen appears to be normal but then goes back to "manage world" screen
What do you expect to see? my saved family!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 1 of 242 (36,868 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [WORKAROUND] Error Code: 102:6ee24dd4 - Corrupted relationship

Hero

Users, whose save files became corrupted after running into “error code 102:6ee24dd4” or “error code 109:1bfa931d”, should find the issue no longer occurring. This is a retroactive fix, and saves that were corrupted should once again be available to load.

Fixed in Patch 1.58.69

Your saves will be fixed. No need to do anything further

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 224 of 242 (27,863 Views)

All Replies

Re: Error Code: 102:6ee24dd4:4e6f578f

[ Edited ]
Hero

Information and Questions about this issue

The error seems to be caused by a corrupt relationship between two (or more Sims). It doesn't affect all household but only those where one or more Sims are in the corrupted relationship

It seems to work to delete the relationship between the Sims but I'm unsure if there are any further side effects or not.

All suggestions given here are done at your own risk. Make a backup of the corrupted save so you can go back there if the fix doesn't work properly and EA fixes the issue and you want to go back.

You will also need a mod to fix this. Haven't found a possibility without. You can either use twistedMexis AllCheatFix  or MCCC (you just need the base mod)

Fix with MCCC

The fix is a bit complicated so please let me know if you have any questions. As time allows (if EA doesn't' fix this fast) I will make instructions with pictures in my blog, just don't currently have the time for that.

1. Backup your user folder
  2. Put MCCC (you only need the base mod) in your mods folder and make sure you have cc and script mods turned on
  3. Start the game
  4. Find any households that don't load and write down the names of the Sims in those households.
  5. Load one household that still loads
  6. Travel with one sim of that household to any of the lots with the households that don't load
  7. Click on the Sims that live in that household (one after the other) and choose: MC Command Center - Relationships - Delete Relationship, then choose the first Sim that has been in the households that didn't load. 
  8. Repeat for all Sims in those households.
  9. If other Sims had relationship among each other that are not covered by 7 and 8, you need to click on the next Sim and also delete the relationship. You only need to delete relationship from A to B, the relationship from B to A will automatically be deleted so that should be covered.
  10. Once you have done that, save the game under a new name and go back to Manage World
  11. Try loading all your households. It should work now
  12. If you had other relationships then household members, you will need to reset them again via either MCCC (Add relationship) or via CAS if they are in the same household.

Fix with AllCheats Mod

I didn’t test this solution but it should work.

1. Download the current version of  .
  2. Start the game and load a household that is not affected.
  3. Turn on testingcheats with testingcheats true.
  4. Find the ID of all affected Sims with  sims.get_sim_id_by_name <FirstName> <LastName>. Write those down in a text file as you will need them later multiple times. You’ll be glad you can just c/p from the text file.
  5. Delete the corrupted relationships with relationship.destroy yoursimID targetsimID
  6. Save your game under a new name and try to load the previously affected households. They should now load. If not, try to find if there’s other corrupted relationships.
  7. All relationships between the Sims are now set to household member. This means that any relatives or husband – wife relationship will be deleted by this and your Sim may now have wrong ones.
  8. If you had such relationships you can now re-add them with either CAS  (Cheat: cas.fulleditmode on) or with relationship.add_bit <yoursimID> <targetsimID> <relationshipBit>. relationshipBit has one of the following values
    • romantic-Married
    • family_husband_wife
    • family_grandchild
    • family_son_daughter
    • family_brother_sister
    • family_grandparent
    • family_parent

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 242 (36,776 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Error Code: 102:6ee24dd4:4e6f578f - Corrupted relationship

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the exact same issue and have removed all my mods and it’s still not working?! So frustrating. I can build and create sims but I can play with my family? It was working earlier on today but just stopped all of a sudden

Message 3 of 242 (36,698 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I downloaded University yesterday, everything was fine until I traveled from a University lot to our home. My game froze and this error message popped up and now my game will start up but when i go to play my family this error comes up. I've googled everything, I don't use mods or CC. Not sure why this is happening, very frustrating.. Frown

Message 4 of 242 (36,687 Views)

Hero

I found for OP the relationship corrupted.

Is it just those households you have issues with ?

You're both welcome to PM me your save games. I'll take a look tomorrow but these were the steps I was able to recover OPs save

1. Put in MCCC and loaded another household
  2. Traveled to the household that doesn't work
  3. Use MCCC to delete the relationship between the sims that didn't load.
  4. Reapplied the relationship

Can also be done with cheat but twistedmexis allcheat fix is needed.

It might be difficult to find out which relationship corrupted.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 242 (36,673 Views)

Error 102

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living, Discover University, Parenting, Bowling Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? .
What happens when the bug occurs? I had a household with 3 students in it. 2 of them graduated, I moved them to a different lot. When I try to play them or the one student that was left behind I get an error 102 and it says to relaunch the game. That doesn't help, nor does evicting or moving the affected households. Other households work as normal.
What do you expect to see? Be able to play the households
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After installing Discover University

Message 6 of 242 (36,609 Views)

Re: Error 102

Hero
@brown3689 Could you please post a screenshot of the error you're getting. The part after the 102 is important.

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 242 (36,566 Views)

★★ Novice

I had this problem after my sim graduated and entered a career at a higher level. 

Moved the household out and back in, this fixed it. 

Hope that helps! 

Message 8 of 242 (36,604 Views)

Hero
@MiddleEnglander Did you have the exact same error 102 or a different number after it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 242 (36,593 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem but moving out and in again didn’t work. I got the code 102:6ee24dd4:e49d7f43. I can play other households in that same game save but not the one which have two sims who just graduated from university. I have deleted my mods and all. Didn’t work. 

Message 10 of 242 (36,577 Views)