Re: Eco Lifestyle: The Ground Is Gone In Build Mode

by SimQARobo

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Eco Lifestyle: The Ground Is Gone In Build Mode

EA Sims Team

Marked as solution for visibility. This is still an open issue.

Hello.

While the team investigates this issue, here's a possible workaround:

Try going into Live Mode once in Evergreen Harbor, then saving the game.  The issue may no longer occur on that save after that.  If you decide to play a New Game afterward, you may need do these steps again for the bug to go away again.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 71 of 133 (21,240 Views)

Lots in Eco Lifestyle show up blue

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I purchased Eco Lifestyle after using the trial, but now my lots in Evergreen Harbor turn up blue or orange.
This problem only occurs when I use a backup save file. When I start a new game, everything seems to be fine.

Please help me fix this, I don't want to start over since I am playing a family that has been around for many generations.

When I first start the game with my backup files in place, there's a question mark that states I need to restart the game in order for the packs to load. It seems the game is taking my save file for a trial file, which isn't the case. Or maybe it is still stuck in th trail, I'm not sure.

I know for sure it's not a problem with my Mods because I tried that already. And uninstalling/reinstalling didn't solve it either.

Screenshots to show what I mean.

Message 72 of 133 (3,055 Views)

Re: Lots in Eco Lifestyle show up blue

@HangryYeti

Merged into this bug report. Please try SimsQARobo's suggestion in the solution post on page 1.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 73 of 133 (3,016 Views)

Glitch where water is everywhere

★★★ Novice
  1. In Eco Lifestyle world and you load a lot and there's water everywhere around  the lot, where there shouldn't be 
Message 74 of 133 (2,979 Views)

Re: Glitch where water is everywhere

Hero
@leuerk Merged your post with the bug report on this. Try the suggestion in the solution post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 75 of 133 (2,962 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] [ECO] World looks like under water/no ground (Build mode from m

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue for my Sims 4 PC, noticed it in Eco Lifestyle world and Island world. 

Message 76 of 133 (2,839 Views)

Evergreen Harbour Looking Weird

★★★★ Apprentice

Hello, 

For some reason the environment around the Quarry neighbourhood of Evergreen Harbour looks like a mess (see attached photo). I've tried playing it with and without mods, it's the same, and adjusted graphics up to the capacity that my laptop can carry (medium settings). 

It's only the quarry of EH that looks like this, every other neighbourhood looks normal. 

Both Modern Development and Green Initiatives are active as NAPs. I tried "repealing" them but the neighbourhood looks the same.

Not a big issue, just a bother.

Message 77 of 133 (2,844 Views)

Re: Evergreen Harbour Looking Weird

Hero
@DJGeoRob Merged your post with the bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 78 of 133 (2,816 Views)

★★ Novice

I posted a while ago, and have been keeping up with the thread since.

Have tried all available fixes, including the one mentioned on page one, and nothing seems to fix it.

Message 79 of 133 (2,699 Views)

★ Apprentice

I also have this problem and the solution suggested doesn’t work. Some more information: my save isn’t new and I had already played in this neighborhood and indeed I haven’t encountered this bug before. This is a several years-old save. What happened was that I was playing with a doctor in oasis springs and he had a house call in the docks neighborhood of evergreen harbor. That’s when it happened. At the time I thought it was just a glitch but when later I visited the neighborhood, it seemed to have reset to industrial from green/neutral and whether in live or build mode the grounds fails to appear. I’ve tried this over and over again, repaired the game to no avail. 

The save ave before I was playing with the doctor still has a functional evergreen harbor but that was around two weeks ago and I don’t wish to lose all progress and the new houses I made. 

Message 80 of 133 (2,605 Views)