Re: Discover University spirits wouldn't go away

by sisselpernille

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Tdewijs Not at all or only half as for the others? 

Would love to get a save with the issue so I can do some more testing

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 82 (1,260 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having the same problem. 

I tried the remove traits, and it works sometimes and still then only temporarily.  

Message 32 of 82 (1,221 Views)

★ Guide

traits.remove_trait trait_CollegeOrganization_SecretSociety_Member worked for me with both my sims in different saves.

Message 33 of 82 (1,204 Views)

★★ Novice

Definitely does not work at all

Message 34 of 82 (1,092 Views)

Hero
@Becca_Bear4215 Does it re-add the traits for you ?

I've tested a save yesterday but the traits weren't actually removed so I couldn't test too much.

Could you send me yours ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 82 (1,090 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] [DU] Sprites keep bugging Sim after leaving Secret Society

★ Apprentice

Same issue. i tried the trait remove while sprite were active and nothing happens. my sim both quit the society and graduated and the sprites still follow her to her new home. 

its particularly annoy for me when the sprite shows up while my sim is sleeping so she gets tease moodlets all morning. 

Message 36 of 82 (1,028 Views)

Hero
@TheFrancakes Would you mind sending me your save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 37 of 82 (1,006 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I am also having this problem. I used all of the cheats to remove the traits. Seemed to get rid of them at first, but when I reloaded the save, the sim was bugged again. No longer sees the sprites, but still gets 'pestered' and gets the moodlets. Interestingly enough, this sim never was able to please them, regardless of the socials he did... maybe something to do with him having been an NPC? And this is, unfortunately, the same sim that had the graduation bug in that other post I made; so apologies if there's weirdness associated with that.

I uploaded the bugged household to the gallery with the hashtags: #lookcrinrict #buggedhousehold and #torturedbysprites. Oh, and I think it may show up as "modded" because I have a mod that makes freckles genetic installed; it's a default replacement though, and shouldn't be passed along via the gallery. The one with the sprite issue is the blonde sim, Braden.

I'd upload the save, too, but honestly, it's so borked at this point that I'm not sure it would be helpful for singling out the cause of any single issue. Maybe someone out there has a cleaner one, with just this bug?

Message 38 of 82 (968 Views)

Hero
@fancypants28 It would be easier to test the save tbh. I don't mind other issues.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 39 of 82 (957 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ok doesn't look like it's letting me upload .save files directly so here's a SimFileShare link.

Message 40 of 82 (946 Views)