Re: report a bug sims 4

by bookmaster325

Original Post

Re: Cheats not working 2019

[ Edited ]
Hero

Marked as Solution for Visibility. This is still an open issue.

Moved this thread back to bugs

All you need to do is enter the cheat, then press ESC to get out of cheat mode and then shift-click should work as normal.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 70 (1,906 Views)

report a bug sims 4

★★ Novice

(In game Sims 4) Ever since the last update (august 2019) i have been having a problem when i open the cheat code box. my game pauses, the screen goes dark and i am unable to toggle between players or click on anything on the game screen while the cheat box is open. Really would like this bug fixed. the cheat codes work but i have to close it out every time i want to change players to give a cheat code to. its very time consuming and annoying. thanks in advance for any help in resolving this bug/issue.

Message 22 of 70 (1,178 Views)

Re: Cheats not working 2019

★★★ Novice

hello all , i've had this issue too till i found Victor Andrande- Direct Controls to cause my issues .

which is a script mod , hope this helps .

Message 23 of 70 (1,198 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Cheats that require clicking on Sims don't work

@tonyamartin0511  I've merged your post with the bug report on this issue.  Please click Me Too on the first post, and feel free to add any relevant info.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 24 of 70 (1,159 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

The same to me since last update in august. It's going to be really laborious.

Message 25 of 70 (1,140 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide
@tonyamartin0511 I've noticed that the game pauses now after entering opening the cheat box but so far I think they're working for me otherwise. IDK if the pause is related but thought I'd give my half-a-cent just in case.
Message 26 of 70 (1,102 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

more than likely this is caused by a mod, I would remove all of your mods and test this out, this would of course also include any clothing other CC.  So, try to recreate this issue without any CC of any kind in your game, and then one by one bring that CC back into your game. 

Message 27 of 70 (1,059 Views)

Hero
@Morgy There seem to be several issues. The dark overlay that prevents you to click on Sims is def. an issue (although it's not that severe as you can just exit cheat mode and it works again).

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 28 of 70 (1,037 Views)

Re: Screen freezes after entering cheats

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I have the same issue and I don't use mods about the only thing I do is use the cheat to make my sim happy or to edit in cas and haven't been able to do this since the august update
Message 29 of 70 (921 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I haven't been wanting to play since the last update and have been searching everywhere for a "fix" I'm so tired of people saying it's my custom content when I don't use any

Message 30 of 70 (912 Views)