[WORKAROUND] Can't click anything beyond the UI

by Evereffervescent

Original Post

Re: Can't click on anything in the Sims 4

Hero

@snazzyXbadger Merged with existing thread. Check if any of the solutions in this thread help you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 51 of 117 (2,152 Views)

Re: Locked tasks

★★★ Novice

Yes. That s exactly what i encountered.

Message 52 of 117 (2,161 Views)

Re: Locked tasks

Hero

@Performaa93 Merging then. Try the solutions provided in this thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 53 of 117 (2,156 Views)

Re: [Sims 4] game breaking bug. can't click anything beyond the UI.

★ Novice

Ive had the same problem after like 50 hours of playing i cant click anythin. Tho i think its a bit shamefull that we have to alter our windows settings to fix this. I was hoping this version of the sims would be less buggy! Im hoping this time EA will do something about the bug, like it should be.

Message 54 of 117 (2,145 Views)

Not able to interact with objects on sims4

★★★ Novice

So I still can not interact with anything on sims I have tried everything that has been sugested I am about to ask for my money back, has anyone been able to fix the problem for good? if so I would love to hear what you did.

Message 55 of 117 (2,126 Views)

Re: Not able to interact with objects on sims4

Hero

@Chrispyann Merged with existing thread. I don't have any other solutions. For refunds you would need to contact a game advisor through the Help Center.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 56 of 117 (2,119 Views)

Re: Interaction options doesn't show

★★ Novice

I'm experiencing the same issue now, did you ever find a way to get it to work again?

Message 57 of 117 (2,111 Views)

Re: Interaction options doesn't show

Hero

Did you read the suggestions in this thread ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 58 of 117 (2,106 Views)

Re: [Sims 4] game breaking bug. can't click anything beyond the UI.

★★★ Newbie

I tried setting everything to 125% like everyone said. and it worked.. For a day....

I don't really know what else to try. HELP

Message 59 of 117 (2,061 Views)

Sims 4 can to click on anything or interact with any sim

★★★ Newbie

had the game sice it was released everything worked fine up until a month ago dont have any mods have the CD version windows 8 can not click on anything or any sim  game runs fine build mode and buy mode works great but live mode can not interact game is fully updated even tried to repare did not fix anything any one have any ideas 

Message 60 of 117 (1,989 Views)