[WORKAROUND] Can't click anything beyond the UI

by Evereffervescent

Original Post

Re: Interaction options doesn't show

Hero

Did you try the workaround ? Do you have mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 111 of 117 (3,278 Views)

Re: Interaction options doesn't show

EA Live QV Team

Hi all,

If anyone is still having this issue and if so are you happy to provide your save file or Config.log?

Your Config.Log is located in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 and your save folder is here: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves

Zip them both up and drop them to this Mediafire-Link to upload.

Please make sure to name the zip file with your user name and mention in the thread you have provided an upload. 

Thank you for any information you can provide.

Message 112 of 117 (2,948 Views)

Re: [Sims 4] game breaking bug. can't click anything beyond the UI.

★★★★★ Apprentice

I know this is an old post but I just experienced this problem for the first time today. It happened in the middle of gameplay after playing fine for three hours. So strange. Restarting the game had no effect, but I updated my GPU driver and restarted my computer and it worked again. Just thought I would add this in case anyone else suddenly experienced this. 

Message 113 of 117 (2,387 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I forgot how buggy sims 3 was..... been playing again for 2 days and this happened.

Havent had a single issue with sims 4 locking up.....

Message 114 of 117 (2,272 Views)

Hero
@bewitching1 Please post in the Sims 3 forum if you have issues with Sims 3: https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/bd-p/the-sims-3

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 115 of 117 (2,261 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is a resolution issue. Enter the game at the house, make sure the problem appears.
If you have the problem, go to the game settings and change your game mode.
It has 3 modes, "window", "full screen" and "full screen in window".
Switch between them, for example, if you are in "full screen", put "full screen in window". If you are already in "full screen in window", switch to "full screen" and so on.
Apply the settings, no need to exit the game. Once this is done the problem is solved, it may be necessary to do this every time you enter the game.

Forgive my english!

Message 116 of 117 (2,175 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Sims 3 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 117 of 117 (2,149 Views)