sim wont automatically change clothes

by bufalbef2

Original Post

Re: When bathing

★★★ Novice

Thank you for your help with this, I really appreciate it!

Message 10 of 26 (2,551 Views)

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 26 (1,283 Views)

Hero

@Lachelle82 Did you ever have that on another Sim again ? Is the one you had it with still affected ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 26 (1,242 Views)
Highlighted

sim wont automatically change clothes

★★ Novice

Today my game auto updated. Since then, one of my sims will not auto change clothes. For example, he showers in his everyday clothes and I have to tell him to change for bed. I have a family of 6 (including 1 baby). This is the 5th generation, and I am very anxious not to delete or start a new game. I have no mods etc. Any one had a similar issue. Not technically minded at all and am worried about losing my game.

Thanks

Message 13 of 26 (1,194 Views)

Re: sim wont automatically change clothes

Hero

Hi @bufalbef2

merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Unfortunately I don't know of any solution to the issue but you should still be able to play except for that issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 14 of 26 (1,185 Views)

Re: sim wont automatically change clothes

EA Sims Team

Hello @bufalbef2

Would you be willing to send me your save files, so that my team can take a look at them?

If so, instructions are here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 15 of 26 (1,178 Views)

Re: Sim Doesn't Change Clothes

Hero

Hi @Megara1993

could you upload your Sim to the gallery so I can test it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 26 (1,242 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've uploaded him.

Message 18 of 26 (1,206 Views)

Hero
Thanks. I have to postpone testing to tomorrow but I'll let you know

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 26 (1,198 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No problem! Thank you.

Message 20 of 26 (1,196 Views)