[WORK IN PROGRESS ] Sim keeps moving around while eating (aka Musical Chairs)

by emaalinen

Original Post

Re: [WORK IN PROGRESS ] Sim keeps moving around while eating (aka Musical Chairs

Hero

What makes you think this is fixed ? It's something they constantly tweak but it's not fixed

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 14 (606 Views)

Re: [WORK IN PROGRESS ] Sim keeps moving around while eating (aka Musical Chairs

Hero

Sims should switch seats less when there are other nearby seats available.
  • Goldilocks vs. The Sims, tune in Wednesday for the latest intense chair choosing match!

There's a fix for musical chairs in Patch 1.25.125

Taking your feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 14 (577 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

It's 2018 and sims are doing this more than ever!! It's literally been years now. It is a freaking circus show watching sims try to sit and have a meal together or watch a movie together or just sit and talk at the same time. Multitasking in sims 4 was a great idea, but I feel like the EA crew didn't quite execute it just yet. All the insane moving around keeps me from playing the game. I just can't take it sometimes, it looks so crazy lol. 

Is this fixed for most people? I know it says work in progress, but nobody has posted in a long time. My sims are doing it more than they used to after seasons. 

Message 13 of 14 (480 Views)

Hero
I think it's best if you made a new thread for this. I'm not seeing musical chairs how it was originally anymore.

Feels like they still get up a lot and easily distracted but it might be different now.

Also this thread doesn't use the template.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 14 of 14 (451 Views)