Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Autonomy and Simulation Lag (Seasons Patch Edition)

by Bellusim

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

I wonder if tonights patch will fix this but I doubt it.

Message 181 of 302 (780 Views)

★★ Apprentice

So…. after playing the update, tis issues is stil NOT fixed. After 8 months still no fix.. !

Message 182 of 302 (767 Views)

★ Apprentice

So sad for earing that! I really thought that this update would solve the problem. I’m in that point that I don’t want to play anymore, nor give more money to them.

Message 183 of 302 (738 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Aww man that's a huge bummer :/ Was really hoping it finally got fixed after scouring around the forums reading people saying this huge patch will finally fix it. I guess we'll all just have to stop playing for now.

Message 184 of 302 (723 Views)

★★ Apprentice

And now? Waiting for again 8 months for a fix for this? I'm about to get angry because I paid over 100 euros for a game that I cant normaly play

Message 185 of 302 (666 Views)

Time/clock bug

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Nederlands
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just playing the game
What happens when the bug occurs? everytime
What do you expect to see? The clock time jumps from time to another time
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Seasons patch

I have the time/clock bug this means if I set the speed to 3 and then back to 1 time is jumping back.
This issue is stil not fixed after 8 months ( look at the simulation lag topic)
I have tried:
Repair the game, reinstal the Sims, I have also only play the Sims 4 base game en it still occurs.
I have contacted ea tech and they couldnt do anything. ( we tried everything, instal new drivers ect ect) 
Message 186 of 302 (710 Views)

Re: Time/clock bug

★★ Apprentice

Edit : Uploaded a video

Message 187 of 302 (655 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi everyone,

@bernhardvdijk I've merged your thread in here, to keep all the information in the same place, which makes it easier for everyone to keep up to date.

We know you all want this issue gone as soon as possible, we haven't forgotten about it. As SimGuruNick explained, this is a complex one that is being worked on. If we have any updates to share with you, we will make sure to let you know in this thread.

Thanks for all the information you have shared here!
-Mai

Message 188 of 302 (616 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I understand that it is a compley issue. But I cant play the game anymore for the last couple of months because of this issue. The last thing @SimGuruNick said was in August since then there hasn't been any word on the progress for a fix.. I really want to buy Get Famous but I won't buy it til this is fixed because I cant really enjoy it anymore. 

Message 189 of 302 (600 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

I just wanted to confirm that we're still seeing the clock jumping around when using triple speed and going back to 1x speed, even on the newest patch. This is a known issue and our engineers are still working on this. There were a lot of other performance improvements made with this patch, but that clock desyncing bug seems to be a tricky one. Thanks so much for all the reports and help! In the meantime, all I can suggest is checking out the potential workarounds on the first page of this thread. 

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 190 of 302 (558 Views)