Re: Autonomy and Needs not working.

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Issues with time/Clock (again)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Yes I use speed 3 a lot especially when a sim is raising skills or is at a active career (was playing detective career using a science station and sim just stands there doing nothing then finally gets to using it then freezes after the action has reached 100% and then it just rolls back to like 70%). Right now I'm playing in a brand new save in a house with 1 sim

Message 20 of 302 (3,193 Views)

Re: Issues with time/Clock (again)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is all happening with my game as well. My sims are idle a lot instead of doing what I’ve assigned them to do. I play a lot on speed 3 and the time rolls back when I hit the regular speed button and the percentages do as well like you said, they roll back for everything on my game though; their skills and their needs.

Message 21 of 302 (3,127 Views)

Hero

@michaela981 Are you also getting time jumping back issues as described here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Time-jumping-back-Sims-freezing/td-p/6882169/jump-... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 302 (3,010 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
No. But the game does lag terribly in build mode when you move the camera and when building walls the cursor seems misaligned with the mouse in some weird way. Neither happened before Seasons released.
Message 23 of 302 (2,874 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
That's a known issue here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Extreme-Lag-When-placing-wallpaper-on-walls/td-p/6872282/...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 302 (2,872 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Time jumping back/Sims freezing

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

This is a bug I've experienced for so long. Time will skip and jump back when sped up, usually through sleeping. Also, sims will often stand, not forever, but for a while, not moving when game is sped up, like my processor can't keep up or something. The game seems like it's just slow because of these bugs, like my processor is struggling along, however my pc is brand new and my processor is high end, as well as having no other processes running in the background etc. I've noticed that these two bugs are at their worst for me when playing in penthouses or apartments. 

In terms of sims standing still and not doing anything, bare in mind anyone who uses mods, that I found a very extremely version of this issue when I used MC Command Center and altered how time worked. You can make days longer/shorter and this made the response times for sims extremely slow. Removing that alteration in my mc menu fixed that for me when I had that similar bug. However what I addressed above is a different bug that happens cc/mod less for me regardless. 

Message 25 of 302 (3,095 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah, when I play I get the exact same problem. especially when using x3 speed, it mostly happens for me when they are sleeping? it goes fast, then goes backwards. 

I was hoping they would have fixed this bug by now.

Message 26 of 302 (3,075 Views)

★ Novice
Have the same problem, but not on x3 speed. I get this a lot when playing at normal speed.
Message 27 of 302 (3,057 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I'm getting some of the sims standing in place when I use speed 3, but the main thing I'm seeing is the clock freezing or going backwards when sleeping in speed 3.  Normally I would only kind of see it in apartments, and even then it would happen like once or twice when asleep.  This time it's far worse, I have my sim sleeping for like 2 sim hours and next thing I know it goes back by an hour, I have to stop the clock restart it and it does pretty much the same thing for the whole time they're sleeping.

Message 28 of 302 (3,032 Views)

Re: Ultra Speed Glitch

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

So I reset my computer and it didn't work, I don't know why I thought it would. Here's two videos of whats happening(if they work). It's so frustrating. 

Message 29 of 302 (2,965 Views)