by Tr0u8l3J4ck

Original Post

Re: WHERE IS MY STUG???????

★★★ Apprentice

Same for me. Shame. 

Message 51 of 65 (515 Views)

★ Apprentice

If you contact support via the chat option they should be able to resolve the issue. I had to wait about 15 minutes for a representative, but had the whole thing resolved within 5 minutes of chatting with him. 

Check this comment in a similar issue/ticket: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Tides-of-War-Mission-bugged/m-p/7537777/highlight/true#M11462

Message 52 of 65 (505 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue. I was at 19 of 20 when the update hit and it said I got the tank but nothing showed up in my shipments or company. I am on the PS4 tho so it is not just a pc error. I did go back ad try to get the thing again and still nothing. I waited about two days for it to show and now we are onto the next chapter.

Message 53 of 65 (490 Views)

★★ Pro

I contacted EA Support chat and after a 15 minute wait in que - they were able to deliver the STUG IV to me.

here is a link: https://help.ea.com/en/battlefield/battlefield-v/

Message 54 of 65 (471 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well NOT ME!!!

they said to me, just one kill left thats *! for me was in total 27!!!

Message 55 of 65 (433 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue, I hoped with this next weeks patch it would be fixed but still no tank today :\

wtf

Message 56 of 65 (429 Views)

★★ Novice

Im having the same issue, support suggested to post on forums for me.

Message 57 of 65 (424 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was at around 11/20 or kills or higher on the last mission before the change. I completed the mission even though there was a whit dot next to the Armory saying that there was a new item, there was nothing.

I tried to restart the game, restart Origin, restart my computer.

I tried getting a vehicular kill in a new match. I got the Mission Complete animation, after the match i got back to the menu, the "new Item" white dot was there at the Armory, but still there was nothing there.

I also haven't recieved my Tides of War Beta dogtag too :/

Message 58 of 65 (416 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here...

Message 59 of 65 (394 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Give me my tank you * * clowns

Message 60 of 65 (391 Views)