Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32 GB
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 19.02.2019
Summarize your bug The final mission was 20 kills and after the client side update it changes to 5 kills and showed I finished it and I already have the STUG. But nope, I got nothing. So, I dive into the mission one more time killed a few guys and the game showed that I finished the mission for the second time. After I come out to the main menu? Guess what nothin' went in my armory at all my dude
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This is already the SECOND TIME I encountered this SAME kind of bugs in TOW missions...I I really...I lost my words on what I should say because I already said those words last time and this is still happening...
What happens when the bug occurs? Just nothin' com'in to my armory after the game showed mission is completed
What should be happening instead? Are you serious?

Are you SERIOUS?

I really have hope on BFV sorry had. I did my part on defending this game while all those BS are marching towards it. Just didn't think they still not learned their mistakes from those previous TOW missions. How many times this same kind of mistakes are they going to make before they will finally realize it's enough?

The words might be harsh, but that's because the hope was really high...Sorry if anyone feels uncomfortable

Ohh at the end I wanna say if one of the developers came out to us said "Sorry guys we're really trying to fix this problem but we cannot replicate this bug in our test environment. Can someone who bugged out provide us this and that files from the game for us to check it out?"

Trust me I will be glad to do that.

Message 1 of 65 (1,961 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: WHERE IS MY STUG???????

Hero (Retired)

The problem seems to be solved, you can buy the Stug for 100CC :eahigh_file:

https://twitter.com/JaqubAjmal/status/1098839513386942465

View in thread

Message 63 of 65 (1,048 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

This happend to me aswell and i don't really know what to do. The only little thing that gives me confidence is the fact that it says "rewarded".

Hopefully the game knows we've got the tank but just havn't been rewarded it yet, still im very pissed.

I tried the same thing you know completing the mission again and so on so i guess this happens to pretty much everyone trying to finish the mission after the update.

Well I'm just glad i'm not the only one in this awful seat.

Message 2 of 65 (1,942 Views)

Tides of War StuG Bug

★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 970
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? all
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 19.02.2019
Summarize your bug Reward for Tides of War: Iron Skin did not unlock. I had 15/20 Kills before it was reduced per update to 5 and now it states I already completed this challenge but to no avail. 5 Kills later the challenge was confirmed (in match) to be completed (again?) but still nothing in my armory.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check Tides Of War Stats
What happens when the bug occurs? StuG4 vehicle does not unlock
What should be happening instead? StuG unlocks

Reward for Tides of War: Iron Skin did not unlock. I had 15/20 Kills before it was reduced per update to 5 and now it states I already completed this challenge but to no avail. 5 Kills later the challenge was confirmed (in match) to be completed (again?) but still nothing in my armory.

Message 3 of 65 (1,816 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Same here. Exactly the same problem. I have tried the 'get one more kill' solution about 3 or 4 times but that has consistantly not worked. I have also done multiple re-starts of the game, Origin and my PC and still nothing.

Message 4 of 65 (1,929 Views)

Re: Tides of War StuG Bug

★★★ Guide

and we welcome you to the sofisticated club of unhappy Tides of war players, Check out this thread. You are not alone.

Message 5 of 65 (1,812 Views)

Re: Tides of War StuG Bug

★★★ Novice
yeah thx. I almost added that i ´ve never seen anyone with a StuG in game so I guess there are bigger problems...
Message 6 of 65 (1,809 Views)

★★ Novice

yep i have the same problem was nearly finished with the 20 kills had like 16 and then after the change to 5 kills it say i have it but its not there

Message 7 of 65 (1,906 Views)

Stug Tank not showing up

★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2080ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32GB
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 19.02.19
Summarize your bug Tank not received.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Read the forums. Lots of people posting on this.
What happens when the bug occurs? I don't get the tank.
What should be happening instead? I should be getting the tank.

I've contacted support multiple times where they tell me they cannot help me with this issue both all of them direct me here for the "studio team" where you guys might be able to help. I tried the workaround of accomplishing the mission again and restarting the game. I've tried accomplishing the mission and restarting PC as suggested by some. I've seen some players claiming that when they contacted support they were given the tank whereas some of us are getting told no.

Aakash:

I am afraid but see rewards are something that are granted by the studio team and we have no way to add them . You can just post it on forums might be, you can get a resolution over there

Jericho Feb 20, 2019 05:24:46 AM

Thank you for waiting. I am sorry for long wait. We check for available process. I regret to say that we do not have any means to grant the item at this time. I created feedback for you. I also advise to post this to forums. Forum serve as the best platform to reach our Experts. In fact, we encourage feedback, comments and suggestions coming from our players as this helps us improve and serve you better. Moreover, as our Experts monitor the Posts regularly, Games Forum offer an effective medium to communicate with them. Interestingly, you can interact with other players as well that might have work around for this.

Message 8 of 65 (1,776 Views)

Re: Stug Tank not showing up

★★ Pro

Two days ago the final stage was 50% complete. When I logged on yesterday it said completed. The STUG was NOT in my armoury and I could not progress the challenge any further. PLEASE FIX!

Message 9 of 65 (1,751 Views)

★★ Pro

Two days ago the final stage was 50% complete. When I logged on yesterday it said completed. The STUG was NOT in my armoury and I could not progress the challenge any further. PLEASE FIX!

Message 10 of 65 (1,855 Views)