Re: WHEN ARE THE DEVS GOING TO FOX 100% CPU ISSUE????

by VoKks9

Original Post

WHEN ARE THE DEVS GOING TO FOX 100% CPU ISSUE????

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1660TI
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? specwolf82
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. na
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? na
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? na
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. everywhere, doesnt matter 100%
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. loading the game, in menu
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? none, to worried about apex frying my CPU
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) after the most recent update 06/30/2021
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? 100% CPU AND DEVS DO NOTHING EVEN THO ITS BEEN REPORTED OVER 100 TIMES
What should be happening instead? DO SOMETHING
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? PLAY YOUR GAME

WHY? Whats going on?? Why is it taking so long for a fix for a problem SOOOOOOOOO MANY people are having... Someone said EA wont admit the issue is there's because they are scared of CPU law suits... I didnt believe that, BUT NOW?????? EA? ARE YOU SCARED?? Because if thats really the casew your gonna catch an even bigger lawsuit....... FIX YOUR F*CKING GAME!

Message 1 of 4 (304 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

And your CPU is? For the countless people I've seen yelling about this issue, posting your CPU would help. And the reason it hasn't been fixed yet is because the people with the issue are in the minority compared to the people without the issue. And on the developer's side it has to be replicated. If you have a CPU even from a few years ago you more than likely don't have this issue. I don't have this issue, and I have a Ryzen 2700x which is 2 gens behind.. Maybe at a point I may have had slightly higher than normal CPU, maybe into the 80% range. But It happened so fast that I can't even recall if those were the numbers I saw, and what was causing it ETC. And if you play games a lot regardless, you expect fluctuations to CPU usage. ESPECIALLY after a new update releases for a game, for a basically NEW map at this point since it hasn't been in rotation since around the time the game released, which would require higher CPU usage to compile and store shaders on the hard drive.

Message 2 of 4 (263 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.... HAVE ALL YOUR FACTS STR8 BEFORE YOU SEND A MESSAGE.... I HAVE A 10600K and CHECK THE FORUMS, CHECK  REDDIT, CHECK APEX BUG AND TECH FORUMS.... there are a CRAZY amount of people posting WITH HIGH END CPU'S that SINCE THE UPDATE  <-------- THATS whats most important.... The game became unplayable. Also, I was just talking to an EA REP thru chat that says the DEVS are working on resolving the KNOWN issue.... so please dont talk out of your * without having all the facts because "know it all wanna be PC techs that just research things on google" like you, send false messages and guide people in the wrong direction.... people like yourself are cancer to the PC tech community.... this WAS from someone else... and hes 100% correct.... this is what doing research looks like:::::::::

I don't understand why community managers and chat supports insist that it's a pc end problem while they know its on their side problem
The Game Was running Fine Before Genesis Update, why this is happening now Well am gonna explain what's happening from The Beginning 

1- i was following what is happening in background, So The Moment The Game Starts The Anticheat Software spike to 30 to 40 % not only but as a high CPU usage it's like accelerated multi task for the CPU to do things before the game start or it will not work well as they planned it to do.
so this gives us a clear idea that EA has implanted a new Anti cheat Codes/hash or what ever they called it to track down cheaters pc's with detecting any background cheat Softwares

Thinking taking them down this way while they are taking down our CPU's

2 - The Lobby: i played many trio games and its working great CPU was running at 20% to 40 % smooth game Fps +100 to +150 no problem at all 
The Moment i change to Ranked and here the Magic Happened , CPU spike  to nearly 95%/100% With A huge Fps Drop In The Lobby not only and of course in game stuttering , micro and huge freezes , Fps Drop / Stuttering , Lag / Prediction Error Icon / impossible to the CPU to handle all of this at the same time even if you have a new cpu it will spike up at certain point when it gets hotter , and even if you get the chance to shoot some people The Game Will crash 

So Please Apex Legends Developers , unroll The Anti cheat Update , because its harming our computers and go find another solutions to track down cheaters, it will not be at the expense of our CPU's and Pc's i want to play to have fun and release the stress of working all day

Here is an article 1 day before update  confirm what I'm saying about tracking down cheaters 
https://www.gamesradar.com/apex-legends-developer-respawn-commits-to-tackling-cheaters/

Message 3 of 4 (228 Views)

★★ Guide
@specwolf82
They're not.
Message 4 of 4 (199 Views)