by platypusuperstar

Original Post

[W] Werewolf 'not meant to be' Moodlet won't go away after deleting fated mate

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.91.205.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, Cats and dogs, Realm of magic, Vampires, Werewolves, Paranormal, Holiday celebration, Desert Luxe Kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a werewolf sim meet their fated mate, then delete the fated mate from the world. Have the werewolf sim with another werewolf sim. In glitch conditions, the werewolf will still receive the negative "not meant to be" moodlet.
What happens when the bug occurs? Despite the "fated mate" of my werewolf being deleted from the game, he still feels guilty for flirting with other people.
What do you expect to see? Since the fated mate was deleted, I assumed that the moodlet would go away.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

My werewolf sim had a fated mate that wasn't placed in the world. At first I attempted to use a cheat that removes the fated mate sentiment, "modifyrelationship [Sim 1] [Sims 2] -100 sentimentTrack_Enamored_ST_FatedMates", to fix this, but the "not meant to be" moodlet was still present when flirting with other sims. I attempted to use a mod to delete their relationship so it was essentially like they never met. However, the moodlet was still present, so I deleted the unplaced sim. Despite the deletion, the moodlet persists. I disabled all my custom content and reloaded the file to see if that would fix things, and it's still there. I still have the save file, loaded with the mods removed.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 2 (1,109 Views)

Re: [W] Werewolf 'not meant to be' Moodlet won't go away after deleting fated ma

★★★ Newbie

To add to this- I saved my werewolf sim's household and started a new save file, loading him into a lot. The "not meant to be" moodlet appeared once again when flirting with someone, despite not having met the the original random townie werewolf on this save file. In fact, said sim doesn't exist in this world at all. Not really sure what to do about this other than remake my sim.

Message 2 of 2 (1,050 Views)