Highlighted
Accepted Solution

[NEEDS SAVES] [W] Werewolf eyes/ears glitching out

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco Lifestyle, CatsandDogs, Get To Work, Werewolves, Vampires, Dream Home Decorator, Dine Out
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Probably by aging up or down a Young Adult that has the Werewolf form.
What happens when the bug occurs? When my Young Adult female werewolf turned into an adult, her face (mostly eyes and ears) glitched out.
What do you expect to see? A face that isn't deformed
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

No idea if it'll do it with other werewolves forms.

Link to IMGUR album to how the form looks like after the glitch 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 17 of 48 (9,695 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [W] Werewolf eyes/ears glitching out

EA Sims Team

Under investigation. Accepting as a solution for visibility purposes only.

Hello All,

If anyone of you are still encountering this (without mods), would you be willing to share your save file(s)?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file.

Instructions here: http://x.ea.com/74420

Thanks!

View in thread

Message 43 of 48 (4,441 Views)

All Replies

[CONSOLE] [W] Werewolf face distortion after aging up

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Xbox Series S
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.60.25.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Blossom room kit Cottage living Dine out Discover university Dream home decorator Eco lifestyle Get famous Get to work Island living Jungle adventure Kids room stuff Laundry day stuff Paranormal Realm of Magic Seasons Snow escape Tiny living Vampires Werewolves
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a werewolf Sim age up from young adult to adult
What happens when the bug occurs? When a werewolf sim has a birthday or ages up into an adult. Their ears become glitchy and their right eye disappears
What do you expect to see? I expected my sim to age up without problem
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This bug occurs when using a birthday cake or naturally ageing 

• Doesn't seem to affect other werewolves in your town who age autonomously

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 48 (9,535 Views)

Re: Werewolf ageing bug

Hero
@GemLoso Did you just have issues with this specific ears ? I can't duplicate this with my Sim but might also be a console issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 48 (9,481 Views)

Werewolf form is glitched after sim aged up.

★★★★ Novice

Hello, I'm having an issue with the new Werewolves pack. My Young Adult sim aged to Adult, and now she looks like that in Werewolf form for.. pretty much no reason. Link to imgur album to how she looks like . Ears are crooked, eye is.. basically poking out. My game's up-to-date. Only fix I've found is going to the mirror and "Change Sim" to change the shape of jher eyes but I don't want to do that just to fix her eye...

Message 3 of 48 (10,013 Views)

Re: Werewolf form is glitched after sim aged up.

Champion

@tdutbtv8cygi , are you playing on a console or are you playing on a PC or Mac?  If you are playing on a PC or Mac, do you use any Mods or Custom Content (CC)? Wondering

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 48 (9,978 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am playing on PC. I use neither mods, nor CC; which is why that glitch is appalling to me. There was no reason the form could glitch like this.

Message 5 of 48 (9,953 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@tdutbtv8cygi ,, sorry, but I have to ask just to make sure it isn't something else causing the issue, as it often is.  Thanks for being patient! 😇  Also, thank  you for including pictures!  That really helps!

I checked the Bug Report section of Answers HQ (this is the Game & Mod/CC Issues section) , and I did find someone else who reported this bug! 👍

Werewolf ageing bug - Answer HQ (ea.com)

So please read the thread, and click the "Me Too" button so that EA knows that this isn't just something happening to that one person!  Also, please reply to the thread and tell of your experience with this bug so they can better figure out when or why it happens! Crin, the Hero who helps EA on the Bug Reports thought it might be a console only problem, so it is important that you explain that you had this happen when playing on a PC! Raised eyebrow

Hopefully they can fix this soon, as unless it is part of your story, this is very upsetting! 😓
Best of luck! 🍀

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 48 (9,864 Views)

Hero
@tdutbtv8cygi Since you're on PC and the thread that was linked is console, it might be best not to mix atm.

Could you upload your Sim to the gallery ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 48 (9,856 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I can, yes. I assume it will upload it glitched as well?

Edit : I posted the Sim under the name Glitched Werewolf. Human form is a red haired girl so you can find her easily.

Message 8 of 48 (9,814 Views)

Hero
@tdutbtv8cygi Did you upload it to the gallery or just your library or are you using a different user name there ? Can't find anything.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 48 (9,797 Views)