Re: [W] Sniff and introduce option for humans

by LyssSimpatico

Original Post

Re: sniff and introduce option for humans

★ Guide

That’s what I mean by “sniff and introduce option for humans” like humans shouldn’t have that option. It’s alright. I’m not sure how I could’ve worded it better and the other commenter seemed to miss it too.

Message 11 of 19 (994 Views)

★ Guide

Just want to make sure, was my post not clear? That’s the best verbiage I have. The comments on this are making me think maybe I should rephrase?

Message 12 of 19 (973 Views)

Hero
@LyssSimpatico To me it was clear what you meant :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 19 (953 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm on Xbox series s and it's showing up for my human characters my spellcasters even my vampire characters are getting the option to sniff and introduced

Message 14 of 19 (898 Views)

★ Guide

Glad I’m not the only one.

Message 15 of 19 (857 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Literally all my human sims are plagued with this "sniff and introduce" option and can barely do any other introductions... WHY? They are human sims! I've never even played a werewolf but for some reason this bug has seeped into all my normal human sim saved games.

Message 16 of 19 (795 Views)

Champion

@LyssSimpatico   Hello!  I first saw this issue from a spellcaster but after seeing your post, I thought I would test a bit.  So far, I see human and spellcaster sims getting the "sniff" option but only for toddler sims.  I don't see this option for adult, teen and child introductions.  These images show options for a human sim attempting introduction but again, I have seen it for spellcaster too.

NonWolfSniff.png

Young adult sim intro...

NonWolfSniff2.png

NonWolfSniff3.png

Teen sim intro...
NonWolfSniff4.png

Child sim intro...

NonWolfSniff5.png

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 17 of 19 (762 Views)

Me too!

In my game Sniff and Introduce is available for non-werewolf sims to introduce themselves to toddlers. Not to other age groups.

Screen Shot 2022-07-20 at 5.48.14 PM.png

Arun is not a werewolf. Neither is the toddler.

Message 18 of 19 (697 Views)

Hero

Sniff and Introduce interaction is no longer available on human toddler Sims who you haven’t met before.

Fixed in Patch 1.92.145/1.65

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 19 of 19 (2,462 Views)