[FIXED] [W] Cured Werewolf still shows werewolf behavior/glow/animations/..

by ImmrtlMrtl

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [W] Cured Werewolf still shows werewolf behavior/glow/animations/..

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all expansions installed. Game packs and Stuff packs are: Werewolves, My Wedding Stories, Dream Home Decorator, Journey to Batuu, Nifty Knitting Stuff, Realm of Magic, Strangerville, Tiny Living, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, and Holiday Celebration Pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I had a sim become a werewolf, then I cured her, then she got bit by Greg and became a werewolf again, when I cured her again, she continued to have the red fury glow and have werewolf interactions (Sniff and Introduce, Make Wolf Eyes At, etc), and she also continued to walk as if she was in a rampage. I left the lot, returned and the fury glow went away but she is still walking as if in a rampage and still has werewolf interactions available.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim continues to walk as if in a werewolf rampage, but she has been cured of the werewolf curse.
What do you expect to see? I expect my sim to no longer have werewolf animations or interactions since being cured of the werewolf curse.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I apologize if this topic has already been posted, I did all of the searches to try to find it but didn't see anything. I have tried to repair the game in Origin and I have left my sim's lot and returned, which usually fixes most of my issues but this time it hasn't. Thank you very much for any help!

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 39 (15,375 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [W] Cured Werewolf still shows werewolf behavior/glow/animations/..

Hero

Tastes like kibble! After taking the 'Wolf-B-Gone' drink, Sims will no longer have a fury glow still showing.

Fixed in Patch 1.106.148/1.91

There were other issues than just the glow reported in here. 

Please create a new thread if you're still experiencing this issues with those.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 39 of 39 (504 Views)

All Replies

Re: [W] Sim still has fury glow and werewolf animations after taking the cure

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Platform:PlayStation 5
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? SP17: 1.assets.live-sp17.109
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Wedding Stories
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have werewolf sim drink Wolf-b-Gone potion
What happens when the bug occurs? Former werewolf sim still has fury effects and werewolf animations.
What do you expect to see? No longer acting like werewolf. Specifically fury effect, animations could be understandable since sim has lunar link trait.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

After using EquipTraits cheat followed by RemoveTraits cheat werewolf fury effects stopped. But, werewolf animations still occur, ex: ear scratching.

Update: Fury effects and “Greg’s Gift” walk came back with bad moodlet’s. Then sim transformed back into werewolf.

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template

Message 2 of 39 (15,263 Views)

★★ Novice

Platform: PC / Windows 10

How often does the bug occur? When cured from being a werewolf / 100%

What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Snowy Escape Expansion Pack, Eco Lifestyle, Movie Hangout Stuff, Tiny Living Stuff, Holiday Celebration Pack, Kids Room Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Dine Out, Realm of Magic, Parenthood, Vampires, StrangerVille, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day Game Pack, Get to Work, Seasons, Get Together, City Living, Island Living, Discover University, Get Famous, Paranormal Stuff Pack, Cottage Living Expansion Pack, Werewolf Game Pack.

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Cure a werewolf

What happens when the bug occurs? The fury stat is still increasing when you aren't a werewolf.

What do you expect to see? When a werewolf is cured the fury stat disappears with it and gain no fury.

Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Mc Command Center, KAWAIISTACIE school mod, Pandasama Childbirth, TURBODRIVER simulation timeline unclogger, Wonderful Whims.

Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No not that I know of.

I have a work around where you change back into a werewolf and remove all the temperaments and then remove the werewolf occult trait, I used the wolf-be-gone potion the first time " didn't work"  but the second time I used mods and cheats to remove the temperaments then the werewolf trait and it fixed. So the problem is the temperaments are still active after you cure yourself so I think if the temperaments either were deleted when drinking the wolf-be-gone potion, or code in that temperaments will be deactivated when the werewolf trait is gone.

Message 3 of 39 (15,171 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Could anyone encountering this issue possibly share a save file where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

Instructions for sharing your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 4 of 39 (15,159 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi there! I am having this issue as well - I did try with and without mods/cc, and still ran into the walk style/fury glow after the cure was taken.

Here is a link to my save file (access for anyone with link), and my email for G Drive is [edit: email address removed]

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a1NwMdt-MPXJKl4GmrLOQb2sPpQ3adX5/view?usp=sharing

Lmk if I missed any steps, this is my first time even going into my saves folder Angel

Message 5 of 39 (14,969 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having a simular problem.  I have tried removing the werewolf trait via in game method and cheat code.  It does not work.  It says its removed but they still suffer all the penalties including transforming.  Its also causing graphic bugs now.  It has completely ruined my current playthrough.  When i try to attach the save file it says Unsupported extension type.  

Message 6 of 39 (14,819 Views)

★★★ Novice

Adding an update to my experience with this issue - I put my mods back in and was able to get rid of the Fury buff, but it doesn't always work, and she actually turned back into a werewolf at one point. She had all her unlocked dormant traits from when she was a werewolf, as well as 9 points to spend on the ranked abilities. I had saved a bit earlier and just quit the game without saving to try to avoid that happening.

Message 7 of 39 (14,805 Views)

My Sim was cured from warewolf but retained werewolf rage with no transformation

★ Novice

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.60.25.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all expasions and game packs. I only have 3 kits: "Bust the Dust", "Country Kitchen Kit", and "Throwback Fit".
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a Vampire Sim. Complete all vampire aspirations. Cure its vampirism. Make the sim a Werewolf (asking for the cursed bite). Complete all werewolf aspirations, endind them with the cure. At the same day of the werewolf cure become a Wizard.
What happens when the bug occurs? First the sim starts to show the "Rage glow" of a werewolf. Then the sim gets the animation that used to happen before transforming into a werewolf and the only interations available became those of a new werewolf. The screenshot shows my sim at work, in rage. Immediatelly after he comes back home, he dies from a heart attack.
What do you expect to see? I expected that, once he is cured, he would be free from werewolf issues.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I don't know if this may affect something, but this sim was created in a different save game (from before werewolf expansion even existed) and substituted the auto-sim in a new game.

Message 8 of 39 (14,725 Views)

Re: My Sim was cured from warewolf but retained werewolf rage with no transforma

★★ Novice

I have the same problem but my sim does still transform and it causes game breaking graphic glitches.

Message 9 of 39 (14,705 Views)

Re: My Sim was cured from warewolf but retained werewolf rage with no transforma

★ Apprentice

I'm on the Xbox series s and I had/have this problem I cured him with the wolf be gone and like everybody else he continued to gain fury eventually he got to the point where he transformed again and went on a rampage after being cured of being a werewolf and he got the same mood that he got the first time he transformed into a werewolf and now needs to be cured again.

Message 10 of 39 (14,581 Views)