Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [W] Missing icon for toddlers 'full moon dream' moodlet

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except for kits and Batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a toddler go to sleep a few times- unsure if the toddler needs to be a werewolf for this moodlet to occur.
What happens when the bug occurs? A missing icon graphic is displayed when the toddler has a "full moon dream" moodlet.
What do you expect to see? A graphic for the moodlet
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

In my game the toddler is a werewolf, went to sleep and got a moodlet for a "full moon dream" which has the graphic missing. It says "icon coming soon" (see attached image).

I've tested with a few different toddlers using the same circumstances and the icon was missing each time. This was repeated with any mods removed from the game and still occurred.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 4 (1,357 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [W] Missing icon for toddlers 'full moon dream' moodlet

Hero

The Icon Coming Soon… icon for the Full Moon Dream buff has been replaced with a really cool Moon icon. Totally worth the wait!

Fixed in Patch 1.96.365/1.71

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (570 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff
@amethystjinx

Hello!

If you are still encountering this (without mods), would you be willing to share your save file(s)?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file.

Instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Thanks!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 2 of 4 (1,177 Views)

EA Staff
@amethystjinx
Hello again.

For the time being, we no longer need saves for this issue now we were able to reproduce it.

Thanks!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 3 of 4 (1,129 Views)

Hero

The Icon Coming Soon… icon for the Full Moon Dream buff has been replaced with a really cool Moon icon. Totally worth the wait!

Fixed in Patch 1.96.365/1.71

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (571 Views)