by LathyrusLoon

Original Post

[W] Missing customization options for opposite gender frames

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PlayStation 5
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? SP26: 1.assets.live-sp26.35
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make a male simbwith feminine frame
What happens when the bug occurs? There are no customization options for beast form in ears, chin tuffs or cheer tuffs. Nail options are limited to werewolf, wedding stories and carnival kit. ALL nails appear broken/partial
What do you expect to see? the Customization advertised, working as advertised.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Downloading Werewolf Pack

My sim also cannot use any nails but the one mentioned for their beast form, and those are also Super Broken. I'll probably make another thread for that.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 4 (1,413 Views)

Re: Werewolf customization options broken

Hero
@LathyrusLoon The nails already have a thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Sims-with-costomized-Physical-frame-can-t-take-Nails-from...

could you edit your post to make it about the werewolf features only.

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,308 Views)

Missing Werewolf customization for gender frames

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.92.145.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Island Living, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living. Get Together, Get to Work, Werewolves, Parenthood, Vampires, Laundry Day, Holiday Celebration Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into CAS and create a werewolf sim Customize the gender and change the physical frame to Masculine/Feminine Click on the ears, eyes, cheek tuffs, and chin tuffs
What happens when the bug occurs? UI does not show any options to change appearance.
What do you expect to see? More options to change the cheek tuffs, ears, chin tuffs, and eye shape.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I just wanted to make a trans werewolf sim but I couldn't with this bug. I've checked for updates, hard rest my game, and repaired my game. 

Message 3 of 4 (1,115 Views)

Re: [W] Missing customization options for opposite gender frames

★★★ Guide

I've found that I have to modify the beast form in their original frames before changing the frames in order to get the options that are not included. It's a bit tedious, but it is a workaround (except for the werewolf claws. You're just gonna have to deal with the ones available for custom frames as it doesn't seem to make a difference).

Message 4 of 4 (612 Views)