Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] [W] Greg roams outside Moonwood Mills

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? High School, Cottage Living, Snowy Escape, Eco Lifestyle, Island Living, Discover University, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Werewolves, Dream Home Decorator, Realm of Magic, Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Paranormal, Knifty Knitting, Tiny Living, Moschino, My First Pet, Laundry Day, Toddler, Fitness, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Spooky, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing the game in Mt Komorebi
What happens when the bug occurs? Greg goes on a rampage in a random area.
What do you expect to see? Greg should probably stay in Moonwood Mill since he's the big bad over there, not be a random encounter in literally any location.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Most recent patch on 8/2/22

Nope

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 10 (1,522 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [W] Greg roams outside Moonwood Mills

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all,

This thread has been closed as the issue it was reporting was decided to be functioning as designed by The Sims team.

If you feel this was in error, please create a new thread here with as much information as you can provide.

Thanks!

EACade

View in thread

Message 10 of 10 (340 Views)

All Replies

Re: Greg outside Moonwood Mills

Hero
@gintabulous Do you have werewolves confined to MWM ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (1,503 Views)

★★ Novice

No, I don't, but I think it makes senses for an area's hazards to be confined to that area. For example, you wouldn't expect to find the spiders from Jungle Adventures in Willow Creek. I get that Greg is classified as a character, but this seems like a big misstep.

Message 3 of 10 (1,486 Views)

Hero
@gintabulous Just wanted to make sure it's not a double bad :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 10 (1,476 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

I think this is rather by design if you don’t toggle it off in settings. I encounter Greg in almost all neighbourhoods in my vanilla game and really like it if he goes on a stroll.

In the Sims4  werewolves livestream (27:40 said SimGuruNotVlad*He can also show up outside of moonwood mills…*)

Message 5 of 10 (1,455 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This happened to me as well, saw him walking past my sim's house in Newcrest struggling through a snowstorm.

Message 6 of 10 (1,440 Views)

★ Guide

Greg randomly runs through my game in Newcrest, San Myshuno & Evergreen Harbor. I have werewolves in world enabled & this is what I think should be the expected result.

If you enable the lot traits for creepy crawlies bugs do randomly attack in Willow Creek so I expected that same result with werewolves in worlds when that toggle is checked.

Message 7 of 10 (1,366 Views)

★★★ Guide

Greg showed up at a Finchwick Fair and I actually loved it because my teen Sim is a werewolf, so he got some interesting interaction time with Greg.

Message 8 of 10 (1,171 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Can anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file where you've seen it occur? Thanks so much!

Instructions for sharing files: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

You can DM me the link to your files (note that I may not always respond) or you can upload them via this Google Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfmGBSvKURn9Ew6FLZDXs3cgAjYUGgkqMWbpvehGHmK4CX_ow/viewform

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 9 of 10 (865 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all,

This thread has been closed as the issue it was reporting was decided to be functioning as designed by The Sims team.

If you feel this was in error, please create a new thread here with as much information as you can provide.

Thanks!

EACade
Message 10 of 10 (341 Views)