[W] Greg can't use Cursed Bite. Interaction Keeps Dropping (added to household)

by manicobsessive1

Original Post

[W] Greg can't use Cursed Bite. Interaction Keeps Dropping (added to household)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Alot
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try and use the cursed bite interaction
What happens when the bug occurs? As a werewolf, if you click cursed bite on another sim, the interaction drops from the queue.
What do you expect to see? The werewolf bite the sim I've asked it to.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I have installed no new mods or patches or packs since this began to happen.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 12 (1,609 Views)

Re: Cursed Bite Interaction Keeps Dropping

Hero
@manicobsessive1 Did you test without mods ? Maybe it's a special circumstance that makes it happen and all bug reported in the bug forum must be tested on vanilla.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 12 (1,542 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yes, I did. It's still the same. Frown

Message 3 of 12 (1,514 Views)

Hero
@manicobsessive1 Did you try multiple werewolfs/sims and test an new save that never had mods to see if it's related to your save game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 12 (1,510 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I tested other Werewolves and the problem seems to be purely with Greg?

Message 5 of 12 (1,502 Views)

Hero
@manicobsessive1 You play with Greg ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 12 (1,478 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I temporarily added him to family so I could control him to bite my sim. It worked when I tested it out, and then even though I made no changes to the game, when I went to play the story out, he wouldn't bite her or use the ferocious interaction.

Message 7 of 12 (1,468 Views)

Hero
@manicobsessive1 I assume you used a cheat to add him ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 12 (1,461 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yes, I did.

Message 9 of 12 (1,440 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Something REALLY seems to be up with my game now. When I try to play out my story I have to keep exiting without saving because it just won't work! My sim explored the tunnels and FINALLY got the option for the growling which means they are meant to get attacked and come out with werebies. Nothing happened.

After alot of testing, it seemed to be only Greg that wouldn't bite her, so I cheated Rory into the family and used her instead. My sim got ravenous and the transformation seemed imminent. Then...nothing. The moodlet just disappeared. Please help me someone! I'm losing my mind!

Message 10 of 12 (1,371 Views)