by Kametisu

Original Post

[W][GTW][IL][ROM][V] Supernatural Smackdown Animation Inconsistent

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Journey to Batuu, My Wedding Stories, Laundry Day Stuff Pack, Spooky Stuff Pack, and the kits.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Have a werewolf sim 2. Try to have a negative relationship with any of these occults: Vampires, Mermaids, Spellcaster, and/or Aliens (best if the werewolf's fury meter is full) 3. Have a Supernatural Smackdown with any of the occults mentioned above.
What happens when the bug occurs? Fighting mermaids, aliens, and spellcasters may cause some broken animation. The opposing occult sim will stand inside the dust cloud while the werewolf fights. The chance of this happening to vampires is much smaller compared to the other occults.
What do you expect to see? The opposing occult sims fight back.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After downloading Werewolves Game Pack.

Read above and look at the image below. I was able to get this while my werewolf sim was fighting one of my vampires wearing a knight suit.

supernatural_smackdown.png

Message 1 of 2 (733 Views)

Re: [W][GTW][IL][ROM][V] Supernatural Smackdown Animation Inconsistent

Hero
@Kametisu I saw that in a werewolf fight as well but a picture would be good.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (696 Views)