by milutinmujovic

Original Post

[W] Eyebrows appearing on werewolf form

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. go into create a sim and add a werewolf sim 2. unlink the human and beast form 3. copy the sim to the beast form
What happens when the bug occurs? the werewolf appears with normal sim eyebrows
What do you expect to see? the eyebrows would not be transferred to the werewolf form.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I am not sure if this is a feature or a bug; I haven't seen it happen to anyone else, so I wanted to report it to make sure.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 8 (1,235 Views)

Re: Eyebrows appearing on werewolf form

★★ Apprentice
@dootthatfloot Same thing in my game as well.
Message 2 of 8 (1,179 Views)

Hero
@dootthatfloot I can't duplicate in the way you're describing this.

For me they do copy over but only if I change eyebrows on human form when they are linked.

Strange.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 8 (1,169 Views)

Re: [W] Eyebrows appearing on werewolf form

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I believe that this is working as intended.

By default, newly created/transformed werewolves do not have eyebrows.

However, if you WANT them to have eyebrows, you can click that general area of their face and select some - just like with human sims, there is no actual menu icon, but they show up all the same Standard smile

If you make changes to your human sim while the forms are linked, the werewolf gets the same eyebrows as the human. If you don't want the werewolf to have them, unlink the forms and select the eyebrows on the werewolf form, and choose the "bald" eyebrows option.

unknown.png

Message 4 of 8 (1,134 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@moxhollow yeah, i noticed that after, but i swear it wasnt working like that before- mustve been a mod issue or something. but ill leave this up because its still kinda unclear if its intended or not- other features meant for werewolves display a werewolf in the thumbnail, so its weird.
Message 5 of 8 (1,118 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same Here its weird, kind of crosses over into the uncanny valley Lol.

Message 6 of 8 (1,066 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Also i can give a temporary solution to the eyebrow bug. just do not use the link feature, it is more time consuming but in the end you will have a werewolf with matching outfits! if that is what you want. Standard smile

Message 7 of 8 (1,058 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks Sooo much! this solution is much less time consuming than my solution! XD

Message 8 of 8 (944 Views)